Page 48 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Games - March 8th - March 12th

In Forum Games...Learning SCUM HUNTING :)
    My thoughts on this change in challenges:
    Players at high leagues find one opponent in hours, so practically it is impossible for them to complete many challenges that come for home village. Many high league players either dropped their trophies or they just walk through with whatever challenges they can.
    This time, the Games are focused on BB challenges so as to resolve this. This way, even players with legend leagues can fully perform in Clan Games.
    Personally, I don't like this change cos i am also a home village player and don't pay much attention to BB. But looking at brighter side, this time CG has given me opportunity to look at my builder base and work on it along with completing challenges
    Nice and appreciable step taken by SC team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Under A Mistletoe View Post
    He was scum in the last game and was MvP as well.
    His performances so far in 2-3 other TvMs as town has been applauded by most, if not all.
    He is Raja with a bonafide applaudable track record thus far.
    In a nutshell, Raja has been hailed as a credible and strong player so far.
    - Sammy

Quote Originally Posted by AJ07 View Post
    How it can't be?! See most of us are going away from participating in this CGs. Most don't bother about this CG. can't make 50K points so no point wasting time. Loot,war in main village.Else Take 4 days off.
    Ha ha ha.. Thats the variety. He got some logical point.

I won't be helping my clan with this and will let them know. I'm a team player but I'm not grinding on the builder base and spending gems all week for this. Nonsense.

SC is now forcing us to play BH? Perfect! This will help many of us to quit who don't like to be forced to do things.
    Last edited by ADRider; March 8th, 2018 at 09:16 AM.

Banned
    This clan games is obviously going over really well with the community...

Why the points of few challenges reduced ????

20 stars in builder base in 1 day used to be 400 point challenge. Now it is showing 300. In other challenges too.

Now they want us to achieve 50k in 4 days in playing only builder base. And the points are reduced !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    Well it is called Builder Games in the events tab, and Darian does make it clear it’s BB specific here. I’m not sure how anyone might think it didn’t revolve around builder base.
    It is quite clear if you look at the rewards...

A "builder games" would have builder rewards. Then the people not interested in builder base or builder base rewards would not feel pressured to participate.

Feeling like a broken record here...

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrjr1979 View Post
    This clan games is obviously going over really well with the community...
    I think it says more about the mentality of some of the community than anything SC has done.

SC offers freebies to help players progress faster. Community responds by crying that they don't like the freebies on offer/don't like having to complete certain challenges to achieve the freebies. There is just no pleasing some people.

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #479
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Same here. For those who haven't read that thread, I've linked it below :-

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Who-plays-what

To say I'm disappointed in the direction the Dev team are taking with the Builder Games is an understatement.

The problem is here :-

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11497026

"The Challenges will be Builder Base specific, but the rewards can still be applied to the Main Village."

If SC are going to run a 100% Builder Base Clan Games, then why not aim ALL the rewards towards Builder Base. Instead they have alienated Main base players who don't enjoy the Builder Base who will now feel aggrieved because they will be disadvantaged compared to other player by not competing.

Poor decision making, just poor!
    They don't have enough BB specific rewards to be able to reasonably do that. All of the magic items except those two runes can be applied to both bases or TH only. I think they have only included ones which at least can be applied to BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Please give some comments on the stupid power potion not giving the extra unit at max level. Sometimes it shows the extra unit but we will not be able to deploy it in battle,just stuck there.