Page 130 of 183 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1828

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Builder Games - March 8th - March 12th

The clan I'm currently in hates BB and never playes it... but we all did 30k so quick, although you just have to wait to train army.
    If you're in higher trophy range you can drop trophies :/
    I'm in about 4400+ still I've managed to get 1.6k
    Last edited by ShubhamK45; March 9th, 2018 at 03:32 PM.

Disagree, it's won't be fair for clan that already reach 50K point if SC decided to adding Main Village challenge right now.

And i think SC point is clear at the beginning of this CG, they say it's to celebrate BH 8 so all challenge it's based on BH.

My suggestion is just don't playing this CG if you fell that is really hard to accomplished, and wait for the next CG.

i personally took a megatesla challange last night right before going to bed to give my clanmates a better one in its place, that is the only challange i hate cause there are very few megateslas. good luck finding 6 in an hour nevermind killing 6. i actually have found exactly 0

supercell should have waited on that challange til alot more people had megateslas, also killing 6 fir 100 points is crappy when i did 10 fireworks for just under 200. the fireworks was far easier and worth more
    Last edited by LokiGodOfChaos; March 9th, 2018 at 03:41 PM.
    I had a signature once. then I misplaced it
    signature

Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    i personally took a megatesla challange last night right before going to bed to give my clanmates a better one in its place, that is the only challange i hate cause there are very few megateslas. good luck finding 6 in an hour nevermind killing 6. i actually have found exactly 0
    My every attack is against MT now ��

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    But it is only for 4 days, then we go back to being able to drive any car.
    But the result could be that the government, by sponsoring Ford, have alienated 90% of the population who will never consider Ford as an option in the future.
    A qualified Engineer since 1985 - use engineering analysis and strategy in everything I do.

Is that a multi target Ferno up there Ben? No Bill, it's just a infrared heat lamp.
    Try some "healing" factor 50 to protect you.....

Quote Originally Posted by ShubhamK45 View Post
    The clan I'm currently in hates BB and never playes it... but we all did 30k so quick, although you just have to wait to train army.
    If you're in higher trophy range you can drop trophies :/
    The clan I'm in, half hate the BB and the other half are pulling in clan points extremely slowly. They'd drop trophies if it didn't hurt loot so much, and if game mechanics weren't specifically designed to make trophy dropping take forever (drop one archer and you need the whole army to rebuild why exactly?).

I haven't minded a bit when we didn't get full rewards in other clan games, we're just not big or active enough that's fine. Getting frozen out entirely because we don't like the minigame that they're pushing on us, where the quests are obviously designed to force gemming? Every forum complaint about it has been fairly earned.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiGodOfChaos View Post
    But why you didn't trash it?
    Leader of Slovak Brothers #2RJ2YCGR
    Lvl 235, maxed TH 12, my mini is an early TH11
    Vastness of Universe: Billions of galaxies... Trillions of stars... Countless planets... I ? I am anything but significant...

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    The clan I'm in, half hate the BB and the other half are pulling in clan points extremely slowly. They'd drop trophies if it didn't hurt loot so much, and if game mechanics weren't specifically designed to make trophy dropping take forever (drop one archer and you need the whole army to rebuild why exactly?).

I haven't minded a bit when we didn't get full rewards in other clan games, we're just not big or active enough that's fine. Getting frozen out entirely because we don't like the minigame that they're pushing on us, where the quests are obviously designed to force gemming? Every forum complaint about it has been fairly earned.
    it's by design
    it's zero cost to train any army
    6 minutes at bh8

My clan even reached 10k...

Quote Originally Posted by bigf1973 View Post
    Why did Super Cell make challenges more difficult? For instance, 200% construction is now 250% for 100 points
    They noticed a glitch where people were pulling off 200% without gemming, so they fixed the glitch.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.