Thread: Quick question about CC lure

Question Quick question about CC lure

When luring a CC, do they anchor to the 1st troop dropped, or closest troop.

I'm pulling CC across the map. I know the troop used to lure will die quickly. I plan on dropping the AQ on the side of the base I'm entering from, but, don't want to wait for CC to slowly cross the entire map. So, my question is will the CC continue towards the AQ, or re-target to a closer troop once I start deploying them?

Thanks to DragonX101 for the awesome sig!

|STATS|

I think its the closest troop. When I lure barbs with a archer which I place on a builder hut in the corner, and I drop a valkerie behind them and the cc troops turn aroumd.

Thanks to Planck for the cool sig!
    Get your own signature from him here

I think it depends what situation your in, because whenever I seem to put my queen down and the dragon (usually that's what is in enemy ccs) targets the queen, not whatever I placed to lure it.

closest troop

It will eventually change to the closest troop, I am not sure about the exact time, but its a few secs, then it moves to the closest.
    Accounts: (New TH11: 40/44/8) (Mid TH10: 35/35) (TH11: ex-defenceless)

Looking for a good clan with non-stop war? Check out Warrior 888, we are a level 14 English speaking war clan, part of the Strong Rebels push/war family. #Q9VUQ
    Credits for the awesome sig and avatar goes to Planck, check out his shop Here.

It is closest troop that they can actually hit. So it depends a little on what is in the CC.
    In MM I sometimes draw with a ground troop and finish them from above before starting
    the attack. Other times I just keep them occupied while I take the loot elsewhere.
    Gentlemen, you canít fight in here. This is the War Room!