Thread: New Game Mode Idea: Timer Mode

New Game Mode Idea: Timer Mode

So I just thought of an idea that could possibly come into the game, called Timer Mode.

Rather than having a certain amount of troops and spells to use in the battle, you will be asked to select 4 troops and 2 spells to take to battle. Once you place a troop or spell in battle, you will have to wait a certain amount of time before you can place it again. It varies depending on how effective the Troop is. For example, it will take 3 seconds to place another Archer whereas it will take 45 seconds to place another Golem. The loot you get depends on the stars. 3 stars gets you the most loot. 0 stars don't get you any loot. This won't affect trophies in any way. It could be a good way to make loot without losing trophies.

Let me know what you think of the idea, and if there are any flaws.

Edit: Just realised that this idea is kinda already in CR so there really isn't much of a point implementing it into the game. If you want you could still leave feedback on what you think.
    Last edited by ElectroRed; March 4th, 2018 at 07:57 PM.

Banned
    Isn't this what CR does? Doesn't sound very appealing to me personally.

It's different because you win loot from the battles and the opponent doesn't attack you too, but I do see a lot of similarities now. Thanks for the feedback!