Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Stakataka - A TH9 DE Protection base

Trainee
    I took a look since you published the link in the other thread.I pretend that at first glance it doesn't seem bad at all (yes, unfortunately), in my opinion it has the anti-air defenses too exposed, i say it because if someone has against an opponent with dragons and 4 lightning get dark elixir easily, just use 2 lightning bolts on the left anti air defense (the one near the king to understand) and 2 lightning bolts on the anti air defense (the one near the queen to understand), use the king and queen to destroy the anti-air defenses above (being that they are completely uncovered because only one cannon defends it) and attacking from above or below to get dark elixir (attention i said dark elixir not that they get 3 stars because you have to lose something, don't you?). in the future there will be a version with more central and covered anti-air defenses (i'm not an expert in building bases but i think we will have to change a good part of the base) i will definitely try it because of the recent bases of the forum i think is the most promising. For now i just have to tell you good (although i don't use it for this reason because i have been attacked with only dragons and 4 lightning mostly for about a month) and i hope for a version like i have described myself, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix96x View Post
    I took a look since you published the link in the other thread.I pretend that at first glance it doesn't seem bad at all (yes, unfortunately), in my opinion it has the anti-air defenses too exposed, i say it because if someone has against an opponent with dragons and 4 lightning get dark elixir easily, just use 2 lightning bolts on the left anti air defense (the one near the king to understand) and 2 lightning bolts on the anti air defense (the one near the queen to understand), use the king and queen to destroy the anti-air defenses above (being that they are completely uncovered because only one cannon defends it) and attacking from above or below to get dark elixir (attention i said dark elixir not that they get 3 stars because you have to lose something, don't you?). in the future there will be a version with more central and covered anti-air defenses (i'm not an expert in building bases but i think we will have to change a good part of the base) i will definitely try it because of the recent bases of the forum i think is the most promising. For now i just have to tell you good (although i don't use it for this reason because i have been attacked with only dragons and 4 lightning mostly for about a month) and i hope for a version like i have described myself, good luck.
    Hi! Thanks for responding.

In retrospect, I should of added one AD in the core to make air defenses more difficult to destroy. Unfortunately, I have since moved on from TH9, but I wouldn't mind if you took a crack at modifying the base like WayneLH did

What base are you using now as TH10 Base?
    Thank for this design, i luv it!

Any link to the newest version?

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!