Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95

Thread: Stakataka - A TH9 DE Protection base

  1. #21
    Forum Superstar Ytiev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Call me Ytiev
    Posts
    3,498
    Quote Originally Posted by MortarFTW View Post
    Version 1.1 is the one that I should use, right? It's the best and latest version of the Base?
    yes. 10chars

  2. #22
    Senior Member MortarFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    yes. 10chars
    Okay, thanks. I was just making sure.


    Clash Royale Stats (Click to see my Profile on StatsRoyale)
    Co-Leader of Unity Prime (Click for Recruitment Thread on Reddit)


  3. #23
    Forum Superstar Ytiev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Call me Ytiev
    Posts
    3,498
    Quote Originally Posted by MortarFTW View Post
    Okay, thanks. I was just making sure.
    speaking of which, here is v1.2. I'm still messing around with trap placements but this variation defended a lot during the Loon event. Will post logs when I get home


  4. #24
    Senior Member MortarFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    speaking of which, here is v1.2. I'm still messing around with trap placements but this variation defended a lot during the Loon event. Will post logs when I get home

    Okay, so are you saying I should use Version 1.2 instead of Version 1.1? What's better about it?
    Last edited by MortarFTW; March 27th, 2018 at 11:07 PM.


    Clash Royale Stats (Click to see my Profile on StatsRoyale)
    Co-Leader of Unity Prime (Click for Recruitment Thread on Reddit)


  5. #25
    Forum Superstar Ytiev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Call me Ytiev
    Posts
    3,498
    Quote Originally Posted by MortarFTW View Post
    Okay, so are you saying I should use Version 1.2 instead of Version 1.1? What's better about it?
    Loons clump better when attacked from the top+ having another set of ATs increase overall DPS

  6. #26
    Senior Member MortarFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    Loons clump better when attacked from the top+ having another set of ATs increase overall DPS
    Version 1.2 is the picture you showed in your previous Post? And you said you were still messing around with Trap placements, so should I wait until you've figured it out, or what?
    Last edited by MortarFTW; March 27th, 2018 at 11:14 PM.


    Clash Royale Stats (Click to see my Profile on StatsRoyale)
    Co-Leader of Unity Prime (Click for Recruitment Thread on Reddit)


  7. #27
    Forum Superstar Ytiev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Call me Ytiev
    Posts
    3,498
    Quote Originally Posted by MortarFTW View Post
    Version 1.2 is the picture you showed in your previous Post? And you said you were still messing around with Trap placements, so should I wait until you've figured it out, or what?
    I updated the OP with this new version


    your choice if you wanna use it or not

  8. #28
    Senior Member MortarFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    I updated the OP with this new version


    your choice if you wanna use it or not
    Are you content with how the Traps are placed right now, or do you still think they can be done better?


    Clash Royale Stats (Click to see my Profile on StatsRoyale)
    Co-Leader of Unity Prime (Click for Recruitment Thread on Reddit)


  9. #29
    Forum Superstar Ytiev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Call me Ytiev
    Posts
    3,498
    Quote Originally Posted by MortarFTW View Post
    Are you content with how the Traps are placed right now, or do you still think they can be done better?
    I think they would be done better. As i stated before in the OP Im still messing around with Skele trap placements

  10. #30
    Senior Member MortarFTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDragonMaster View Post
    I think they would be done better. As i stated before in the OP Im still messing around with Skele trap placements
    Do you recommend that I use it or just wait? What would you suggest I should do?


    Clash Royale Stats (Click to see my Profile on StatsRoyale)
    Co-Leader of Unity Prime (Click for Recruitment Thread on Reddit)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •