Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Stakataka - A TH9 DE Protection base

Trainee
    I took a look since you published the link in the other thread.I pretend that at first glance it doesn't seem bad at all (yes, unfortunately), in my opinion it has the anti-air defenses too exposed, i say it because if someone has against an opponent with dragons and 4 lightning get dark elixir easily, just use 2 lightning bolts on the left anti air defense (the one near the king to understand) and 2 lightning bolts on the anti air defense (the one near the queen to understand), use the king and queen to destroy the anti-air defenses above (being that they are completely uncovered because only one cannon defends it) and attacking from above or below to get dark elixir (attention i said dark elixir not that they get 3 stars because you have to lose something, don't you?). in the future there will be a version with more central and covered anti-air defenses (i'm not an expert in building bases but i think we will have to change a good part of the base) i will definitely try it because of the recent bases of the forum i think is the most promising. For now i just have to tell you good (although i don't use it for this reason because i have been attacked with only dragons and 4 lightning mostly for about a month) and i hope for a version like i have described myself, good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix96x View Post
    I took a look since you published the link in the other thread.I pretend that at first glance it doesn't seem bad at all (yes, unfortunately), in my opinion it has the anti-air defenses too exposed, i say it because if someone has against an opponent with dragons and 4 lightning get dark elixir easily, just use 2 lightning bolts on the left anti air defense (the one near the king to understand) and 2 lightning bolts on the anti air defense (the one near the queen to understand), use the king and queen to destroy the anti-air defenses above (being that they are completely uncovered because only one cannon defends it) and attacking from above or below to get dark elixir (attention i said dark elixir not that they get 3 stars because you have to lose something, don't you?). in the future there will be a version with more central and covered anti-air defenses (i'm not an expert in building bases but i think we will have to change a good part of the base) i will definitely try it because of the recent bases of the forum i think is the most promising. For now i just have to tell you good (although i don't use it for this reason because i have been attacked with only dragons and 4 lightning mostly for about a month) and i hope for a version like i have described myself, good luck.
    Hi! Thanks for responding.

In retrospect, I should of added one AD in the core to make air defenses more difficult to destroy. Unfortunately, I have since moved on from TH9, but I wouldn't mind if you took a crack at modifying the base like WayneLH did

What base are you using now as TH10 Base?
    Thank for this design, i luv it!

Any link to the newest version?

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Any link to the newest version?
    Really late response, but the latest version is in the original post.