Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TH12 Update and Beyond

Centennial Club
    I've never understood the "2 dragons in CC would be too OP" argument? Dragons would need a more significant buff to ever be a 3 star army at max th11(future th12). Would they become a more reliable 2 star army? Yes, but with how expensive they are they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzanator View Post
    I've never understood the "2 dragons in CC would be too OP" argument? Dragons would need a more significant buff to ever be a 3 star army at max th11(future th12). Would they become a more reliable 2 star army? Yes, but with how expensive they are they should be.
    But a dragon based attack can already 3 star a maxed base. Dragons only? 2 dragons in CC would be a single Loon.
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

In my opinion the two things the game lacks creativity in; which are also two key parts of the game are:-

Farming and
    Trophy pushing

Deep down I think Supercell knows this too and I have a feeling something special will come to these areas either his year or next!

BH is a great addition as is Clan Games and Clan Wars are excellent, albeit deemed unfair by some due to engineering!

So I know people are expecting MASSIVE things and a MASSIVE TH12... but I donít think itís going to be what people may think!

However what I would like to see is the ability to upgrade my troops in a different way e.g

Give my Main Village Barbs the BH rage barb ability but at an increased housing space cost,

Sneaky archers in my Main Village, again at housing cost etc etc

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzanator View Post
    On offense, two dragons wouldnít be so bad. On defense, however, it would absolutely kill a raid that didnít base the attack off of a troop/troops that hit air targets, and unless you brought at least four poison spells to take them out, youíre screwed if they split up.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 60/60/30
    Walls:
    120 magma, 169 marble, 11 zap

Banned
    I expect new troops (at least 1 and at most 2) before TH12. You see TH11 is the only TH level without any new troops. Meaning currently TH11 is not complete and can still be developed before planning for TH12.

With good reason, TH11 is either Bowlers, Valkyries or Miners. Air attack is fine, but not a consistent strategy to get 2 stars. So there is still place for new troops. At least we still don't have any Dark support troops.

As for TH12, I imagine flying defense. Something we have not seen before and can only be attack by troops that can attack air unit. So Bowlers, Valkyries and Miners attack will need some new troops to attack that new defense in TH12.

There will be no new Hero. I like 3rd Inferno Tower idea since it is nerf, and bigger village with additional Walls will shape TH12. As for other defenses, it's tough to get additional levels, unless we get another Army Camp level.
    Last edited by SilverX; March 1st, 2018 at 02:04 PM.

Th12 coming any time soon?

Like most, i am assuming all these books etc in clan games are designed to get ppl to upgrade their th faster. I cant see any other reason. Presumably the aim is to ensure there are more th11 ahead of any th12 release..so avoiding mass clouds.
    Therefore, is there any official/unofficial timescale for th12 release?

As a virtually maxed th11 im getting bored playing game and just doing FC or playing on stupid bh island. Wars are ok but tbh they are still not matched fairly (though it seems better recently-just luck?). Some clue about th12 would at least help pll like me from quitting. I would love to push back to legend but im not prepared to play a game i have to wait for ages to attack.

Well Darian did say on multiple occasions that there would be new Town Hall content in the near future, so I think that's a pretty big clue. Supercell doesn't want stagnant gameplay. And I think if we put the pieces together you can see where this is headed.

Now is it going to be a full blown Town Hall 12? Not sure. But something big is coming down the road.

Circle of Clans Family #LGOPJCPQ | GG: 1.87B | HH: 11.5M+ | BK: 42 | AQ: 52 | TH12
    YouTube: Clashing Duke

Forum Elder
    Wow no way, this hasn't been asked by anybody every single day for the last month.

Pro Member
    No wonder there are so many Archers, the Queen spends most of her time on her back.
    I'm gonna stick my neck out and say that TH12 is not coming any time soon, if at all. I think there will be additional content coming but not in a linear TH upgrade fashion, after all Darian has been at pains to avoid referencing TH12.

I could see the main village getting additional optional troops or heroes in a similar vein to Boom Beach - that would certainly give people "stuff to do" and also add more diversity to the current offense at end game. Maybe even something similar with defences where you select an upgrade path or ability, although that is already covered by gear ups.

Fairly confident we'll also see some sort or mega base quest allowing multiple attacks or clan collaboration, Darian was a "no comment" when asked specifically about this on the spring trap show.

Just my two penneth.
    Last edited by Chippo; March 1st, 2018 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Spelling

I thought they said the loot bonus for battles were going up