Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Be Honest

  1. #1

    Be Honest

    the update is finally here so be honest and answer this "do you even have gems to purchase items from trader
    ?"
    Last edited by dantefromhell; March 5th, 2018 at 01:58 PM.

  2. #2
    Pro Member Opt1musPr1me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by dantefromhell View Post
    so update is finally here so be honest and answer this "do you even have gems to purchase items from trader
    ?"
    Nope. And don't plan on buying any either...


  3. #3
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In a competitive & cloudless Legend League
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by dantefromhell View Post
    the update is finally here so be honest and answer this "do you even have gems to purchase items from trader
    ?"
    I have like 8900 gems currently, I might buy a few training potions or books of heroes when they’re offered.
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 60/65/38
    Walls:
    218 marble, 82 zap
    PR: 5484 🏆 #4986 🌎 and #377 🇺🇸

  4. #4
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,182
    6200 atm. Doubt Iíll use on trader. Depends on how good deals are.

  5. #5
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,449
    Yes, I have 6500 that I've stockpiled from achievements and obstacles since day 1. Not a single penny used to purchase them
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

  6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Who says you have to buy stuff from the trader? Maybe he likes to give some samples away for free too

    Regarding gems though, stocked up this morning to do the main BH8 upgrades. I dont see 60k getting far, but it will make a dent.
    Last edited by LachNessMeownster; March 5th, 2018 at 02:00 PM.

  7. #7
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Yes, I have 6500 that I've stockpiled from achievements and obstacles since day 1. Not a single penny used to purchase them
    Nice. Only spent $10. 5 on echo builder in the beginning

  8. #8
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,182
    Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    Who says you have to buy stuff from the trader? Maybe he likes to give some samples away for free too

    Regarding gems though, stocked up this morning to do the main BH8 upgrades. I dont see 60k getting far, but it will make a dent.
    60000? Really. Still got your first grade lunch money?
    Last edited by Pghchris; March 5th, 2018 at 02:01 PM.

  9. #9
    wow . . . . .

  10. #10
    Forum Elder Himewad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    inside your head
    Posts
    2,125
    There are people in my clan with well over 10k gems saved up. But I seriously doubt they will spend them with the trader. One guy in particular is waiting to see if th12 drops. Then he'll make it rain with gems.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •