Thread: Intruder

Fresh Spawn

Intruder

Hello, sorry for my translator English! There is a person who buys my bank for the whole day, I have no contact with the person, without facebook, without following, without being followed, how does he find my farm? And how can I block it? Please help me!

If you are not in their last helpers list, take a look at this thread:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...bout-the-P-bot

Had that problem the farm was not on my friends list and was shopping non stop for 4 months. I deleted my fb game friends n the shopper was gone. Not saying this will work for u, but for my case it did if u want to try it. Good luck 🌸

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    I save lots of farms to my list from the newspaper then visit those farms quite regularly without ever having contact with that person there's one farm i go to daily for my corn is that not what this intruder is doing also? In which i am confused as to why he is called a intruder or what he has done wrong? Sorry if i am being thick as I am still newish to this great game
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    If you are not in their last helpers list, take a look at this thread:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...bout-the-P-bot

Thank you very much, it was what I suspected, now the way is to sell one unit at a time until supercell solves it.