Thread: New Magic Items: "Loot Potion" and "League Potion"

Fresh Spawn

New Magic Items: "Loot Potion" and "League Potion"

What do you think about these 2 new magic items for the main village?

1) The "Loot Potion": Double the loot obtained from the battles for 1 hour!

2) The "League Potion": Double the league bonus for 1 hour!

I would be pleased if you consider my idea!😀
    Last edited by Salvuccio96; February 27th, 2018 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Grammar corrections

1) I think the loot potion doubling loot for one hour might be a bit too OP.
    I usually find bases hovering around 550-700k elixir and gold, with around 2500-3500 DE (occasionally 4K). If you double that I'm getting over a million elixir and gold per raid, with at least 5000 DE. If you pair that with the training potion, I'll be able to fill my gold & elixir storages easily, and earn heaps of DE.

2) I actually don't mind your idea about the league potion. It might be slightly OP for people in high leagues, but if it isn't as regular as the normal potions (training potion, resource, etc) I think it could be a good addition to clan games.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrumpetMan View Post
    1) I think the loot potion doubling loot for one hour might be a bit too OP.
    I usually find bases hovering around 550-700k elixir and gold, with around 2500-3500 DE (occasionally 4K). If you double that I'm getting over a million elixir and gold per raid, with at least 5000 DE. If you pair that with the training potion, I'll be able to fill my gold & elixir storages easily, and earn heaps of DE.

2) I actually don't mind your idea about the league potion. It might be slightly OP for people in high leagues, but if it isn't as regular as the normal potions (training potion, resource, etc) I think it could be a good addition to clan games.
    Maybe you...
    In Champions 2 league, i find only villages with 300-400k gold and 300-400k elixir, and 2-3k dark elixir.
    And i'm not able to get all of the loot, because they are "maxed" th10-11 villages!

I don't see how #1 would work, because the loot you currently get from a raid is stolen from the target.

Are you saying you'll steal 2x from your target? If so, I don't think it's a good idea - who would want 2x loot stolen from them?

Or are you saying that Supercell will "donate" that double amount? In other words, 1x comes from your target's storage while the other 1x comes from Supercell. I don't think Supercell will like this because that would be injecting a ridiculous amount of free extra loot into the economy.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I don't see how #1 would work, because the loot you currently get from a raid is stolen from the target.

Are you saying you'll steal 2x from your target? If so, I don't think it's a good idea - who would want 2x loot stolen from them?

Or are you saying that Supercell will "donate" that double amount? In other words, 1x comes from your target's storage while the other 1x comes from Supercell. I don't think Supercell will like this because that would be injecting a ridiculous amount of free extra loot into the economy.
    That's how supercell does it in boom Beach with the resource reward statue which gives you a % of extra loot which is not lost by the defender.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; February 28th, 2018 at 02:04 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 36 | AQ 40 | GW 6 |

Quote Originally Posted by Salvuccio96 View Post

4x bonus occurs occasionally

Signature made by me !

Need a Signature? Click here.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvuccio96 View Post
    What do you think about these 2 new magic items for the main village?

1) The "Loot Potion": Double the loot obtained from the battles for 1 hour!

I would be pleased if you consider my idea!😀
    1. Disagreed. Too OP for higher levels. I'll get 1.5 mil gold and elixir every raid and 3-4K DE. As someone stated above, combine it with a training potion, I'll be swimming in resources. Instead what you can do is nerf this spell. Maybe make it 10-25% something like that.

2. Same problem. Higher leagues will have lots of advantages with this. But this could make more people push higher and fix the clouds problem. That's very indirect but if it happens I say you should 3x it for 1 hour.
    My New Idea: Mercenaries
    The ARK (Coming soon!)