Thread: In need of a good TH10 attack strategy.

Forum Elder

In need of a good TH10 attack strategy.

Hi guys, I come with cap in hand. I am quickly outgrowing TH9, and am stuck as to what TH10 attack strategies I can learn.

Background.. I have multi accounts, and have a few of the TH9 strats down (ish). I have gotten by till now, due to using the war roster to monitor the weights. But, as with all maxer type accounts, they keep growing. I am now at a point where I had to bench 2 of my TH10 accounts, as we haven't, as yet, gotten around to competing at that level. I have looked at a couple of you tube sites, but these are obviously set up attacks, as they appear too easy to be real.

My bases are simply feeder bases until I get this thing figured out. Any suggestions would be gratefully received. I appreciate different base layouts require a different strategy, but am still at point A.
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; February 25th, 2018 at 10:05 PM.

There is no reliable way of getting 3* at TH10. Strategy stops being 3* everything and a question of 2*ing some bases and trying to 3* others - using the strongest attacks to 3* lower down and weaker attacks to 2* the top.

Hogs are viable these days: gohog or, better if possible, QW + hogs.
    QW+laloon works well on some bases (or golaloon).
    Bowitch or QW+bowitch works on some bases. Forget the one with dropping 5 bowlers + 2 healers in each corner. That's not much better than quadquake+valk spam.
    On ring bases QW + a valk/bowler mix can work well.

But all of these work best on non-max bases. Unless it's a daft base like a ring base or a stupidly compact base with traps, AQ etc all outside, then really you are looking to kill low or mid TH10s only.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Forum Elder
    Thanks onyx. I am limited, as I allowed my royals to fall behind, are only low to mid 20s. I find the loons do a good job at TH9, maybe the best, at that level. But am sceptical about stepping them up to the bigger bases. Hogs.. I tried and failed, seemed to be bomb magnets.. We use valk a lot too, but seem to stick once you hit level 10 walls.. Have watched BoWitch on you tube, but seems too easy to be real. As I said, I need to learn whilst my heroes play catch up. But can pull some troop numbers/ combos together, and get started. Thanks again

TH10 is still a sad scene, most of ours remain on the bench by choice. If you're lucky enough to have a ring base to hit, I like delayed valks if there's a bunch of def in the core - start an aqwalk to cut one side, pull cc with a hog as the walk develops. Drop a gol far ahead of her with 6-8 bowlers & wb in for a deep cut on the other side. 10-12 valks dive to the middle, jump in & rage.

If the core is mostly empty, you can probably get a circular bowitch to work. Start with the aqwalk again, once the direction is set add 4-5 witches & bowlers, circle the whole thing. Leaves the TH for dessert so you're risking a one star of course.

Anti3 bases are more interesting, aqwalk bowitch is still powerful. Aqwalk sets one side of a funnel, 4-5 witches set the other. Double jump the aq & a lot of bowlers through the base (cc giants seem to work well here, set off bombs ahead of bowlers & soak up burners). If you like your chances of getting aq and cc and a lot of bombs defused with a small killsquad, hogs are back too.

Had some luck with a no-healer strategy too, think it was 10 witches 2 gols buncha bowlers. Spread gols, then 4 witches on each outside (setting funnel & walking a ways, maybe making it all the way to the back), punch in with heroes bowlers (gols will go in), double jump through.

Maybe someone else will stick up for loons at th10, I've had poor luck unless the base is exploitable despite a ton of loon experience at th9.
    Last edited by TankSinatra; February 26th, 2018 at 03:11 PM.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Golaloon is a very strong attack, but requires a different setup depending on the base
    GoVaBo is a very strong attack for taking out weak th10s
    QWalk BoWitch is also pretty strong because everyone is using single target inferno towers
    Zapquake DragLoon is pretty strong against some bases, but not if they have single infernos
    QWalk Hog/Miner is also pretty good because you can heal right through inferno towers
    Leader of Heropikkle, level 6 clan
    #CVQVJYCC

Stratergies on every TH keeps changing depends on the what meta going on.
    I do play in competitive leagues like cwl , ndl , icwl where base building is top class you just need to pick a base skitch probably
    Some Known TH10 Strat

QW Hogs
    Qw Lalo
    Cb lalo
    Sui lalo
    Goboho
    Qw Miner
    Etc .
    I would suggest you to watch video recaps come up on game tutorial itself they are very helpful

​ICC (INDIAN CLASH COMMUNITY ) ADMIN
    ​ICWL MODERATOR
    JOIN ICC DISCORD SERVER OVER 800 MEMBERS HERE

Fresh Spawn
    Qwalk Miners are best!

This thread was from before siege so it's completely obsolete. Let the dead rest...
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Try Miners with a queen walk and king bowler kill squad and the miners are on the opposite side. 4 heal 1 rage 1freeze.

Fresh Spawn
    Personally I use a half made up strategy which works great. 22 valks. 5 baby D's. 1 hog for cc. 5 archers and 1 wiz. With valks in a wall wrecker and a freeze in cc. Spells are 1 rage 1 freeze and the rest heals