Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Current country with most active players?

  1. #1
    Super Member madman53190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    ChocoLand
    Posts
    804

    Current country with most active players?

    I went over a debate with my friend over this.
    My guess is iraq/iran. I have seen many of their clans at top.( My friend ~ India)

    Pls tell me quick. Most active players belong to which country.?

    I would also like to advise dev team to create something new for them(like keeping in mind their important festival; etc)
    Thanks.
    WELCOME TO MADWORLD.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    336
    I surfed around and found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnMs5DtkOU
    don't know if its true.

  3. #3
    Super Member madman53190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    ChocoLand
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClasherMikey View Post
    I surfed around and found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnMs5DtkOU
    don't know if its true.
    Umm. I highly doubt it.. anyone with confident answer?

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran Unfettered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Eating Boar In Your Town Hall
    Posts
    1,738
    Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    Umm. I highly doubt it.. anyone with confident answer?

    As no one here (forum posters) have direct access to SC game data providing you with a "confident" answer would not be possible - best guess maybe. Sorry.
    Dogmatix | TH12 - The Final Frontier |



  5. #5
    Forum Legend Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    9,197
    USA, china or the phillopenes one f those I guess
    Now retired from YouTube, feel free to say hi I always like a good chat
    I still run my twitter account it's @daddy_clash (although I rarely tweet)


  6. #6
    Pro Member shreyasbela2233's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    604
    China iraq uae india usa..one of these
    Last edited by shreyasbela2233; February 22nd, 2018 at 05:38 PM.

  7. #7
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    I went over a debate with my friend over this.
    My guess is iraq/iran. I have seen many of their clans at top.( My friend ~ India)

    Pls tell me quick. Most active players belong to which country.?

    I would also like to advise dev team to create something new for them(like keeping in mind their important festival; etc)
    Thanks.
    Clash of clans forecaster (google) will provide you with a better idea. Off top of my head I think it's the US closely followed by China.

    Edit - if accurate then India is quite a way down the list...
    Last edited by gristy; February 22nd, 2018 at 05:43 PM.

  8. #8
    Junior Member Ragavan99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    76
    Asian countries (China, India, Japan).

  9. #9
    Forum Veteran michelms's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by madman53190 View Post
    I went over a debate with my friend over this.
    My guess is iraq/iran. I have seen many of their clans at top.( My friend ~ India)

    Pls tell me quick. Most active players belong to which country.?

    I would also like to advise dev team to create something new for them(like keeping in mind their important festival; etc)
    Thanks.
    A more or less truthfully font: Clash Forecaster
    So i believe the more active countries are

    1. USA
    2. China
    3. Iran
    4. Great Britain
    5. Germany
    6. Canada
    7. Philippines
    8. Italy
    9. Japan
    10. Turkey
    11. Saudi Arabia

    It's interesting however Iran is a little country it's at the same time very addicted to CoC hahaha
    Last edited by michelms; February 22nd, 2018 at 06:29 PM.

  10. #10
    Super Member madman53190's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    ChocoLand
    Posts
    804
    Quote Originally Posted by michelms View Post
    A more or less truthfully font: Clash Forecaster
    So i believe the more active countries are

    1. USA
    2. China
    3. Iran
    4. Great Britain
    5. Germany
    6. Canada
    7. Philippines
    8. Italy
    9. Japan
    10. Turkey
    11. Saudi Arabia

    It's interesting however Iran is a little country it's at the same time very addicted to CoC hahaha
    And russia is nowhere to be seen..lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •