Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Level 79 Friendly Canadian looking for a home!!

Level 79 Friendly Canadian looking for a home!!

Looking for a relaxed, fun but competitive derby neighbourhood to call home. I am level 79. English speaking please. Preferably central time zone. (Canadian/Usa)

*I help others whenever I can!
    *I can do 10/10 tasks
    *Work hard PLAY hard!
    *I make funny jokes
    *no bossy players please!

Hi we are a champions league neighbourhood who were a team of friendly active adult players who wanted to do better than the nb we were in which wasn't competitive or chatty enough so made our own...

although our rules say tasks over 315 points nearly all of our current members only do tasks of 320 points every week because we are awesome .....it makes it easy that everyone is so darn helpful !...everyone but one or two players do ten tasks if we need to but it's not a rule.....

English speaking 24 hour action due to mix of time zones.....we have brits....americans...canadians...danish...Indian etc

we are a team of 18 currently but want to grow and find other like minded players who like to chat.... help, have fun and WIN.....we try to delete everything under 320 to keep the board nice and full....and under 380 on special derbies....you will be made an elder so you can trash low tasks....we have placed every single week since creating in early october. #9YUJ08UL our name is ACTIVE FUN DERBY FARMERS ..... come and enjoy derbies and chat with us!!!!I

Regards and happy farming !
    Last edited by londonbarnsfarm; February 19th, 2018 at 05:40 PM.

Sent private message

Quote Originally Posted by Micromelissa View Post
    Looking for a relaxed, fun but competitive derby neighbourhood to call home. I am level 79. English speaking please. Preferably central time zone. (Canadian/Usa)

*I can do 10/10 tasks
    *Work hard PLAY hard!
    *I make funny jokes
    Hi
    I love ppl with humor.
    I did send you a private message Melissa
    Hugs, Yvonne

Yvonne Leader of Zissou :0)
    Tag: #2LCV92UO
    122 gold

Are you the addict we are looking for?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1258324

New Bloke/Chick
    Hi micromelissa. I'm a fellow Canadian in a global hood myrtle glen. This is our recruitment thread
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ht=Myrtle+glen
    We are pretty laid back but love our derby. Check us out. Would love to welcome a fellow Canadian

*I can do 10/10 tasks
    *Work hard PLAY hard!
    *I make funny jokes
    If you haven’t found a hood yet come by and play derby with us this week! We r seasoned players who have just started our own hood called “yes derby no drama”. We have won straight golds since starting and will be in champs league next week. Leaders r kayuga cools and chubi. Hood tag is #99Q292U2. We r active and like to chat and help and win derby. We r from Canada and US and one from Asia. Come over for a visit maybe we will be a good fit
    Last edited by KayugaRanch; February 22nd, 2018 at 06:45 AM.

Hi your more than welcome to come and join us “promise to help” we are in the champions league we do all 9 tasks and if we need to get to that finishing line we do a 10th. We love to win and their is no one that’s bossy we are a very helpful and friendly group from around the world we all speak English to.
    Would love to welcome you to the group and we do love to have a laugh.
    Tag #282LV2UR

Looking for Serious Derby Lovers.

Very Helpful and Friendly Hood from all over. we love to help and celebrate everyone's achievements. We Welcome anyone but Must be able to communicate in English.

My Farm name if Finca Mia tag# 9r92ucc2. Hood Name is Let It Ride Tag # 8J00VLU0.

We are an active hood 315+ must do 10th task..
    as other hoods we do have rules.. they are not extreme just basic to reach our goal. we do not hold tasks for anyone those are on first come first serve basis..
    one requirement is to have messenger App KIK.. its easy to install and no need for personal info just create a username like farm name..
    My username for KIK is FincaMIa. you can look me up if interested and i will answer any questions you have..
    would love to have new active members..
    Oh and Most Importantly You Must Have A Sense of Humor. thats #1
    Hope to hear from you.

Come Join Us

Neighbor Hood Name

Let It Ride

tag # 8J00VLU0

FARM NAME FINCA MIA TAG# 9R92UCC2

Any question feel free to reply.

*I can do 10/10 tasks
    *Work hard PLAY hard!
    *I make funny jokes
    Hi, please join our active, friendly, fun and helpful neighborhood. We are Derby focused NH, 320/400 tasks Only, 10th is optional. 9/9 task must be completed or opt out from the Derby.
    name: Bonatka's happy NH
    #9PUGVG88
    level 59-105, 20/30 players.
    We offer goods in shop to team before advertising.

We have some players from the USA. Usually 11-12 people in Derby, so easy to get a good task.

Tasks trashed 24/7.
    Kik: bonatka

Centennial Club
    Come check out Horseshoe Haven! We are in the champions league derby and are looking for more farmers! We ask that you do all 9 tasks each week and only take tasks over 310 points. Opting out is fine too when life is busy! Our tag is 902VCCRP. Symbol: Blue horse on a green background. We hope to see you soon! ☺