Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Possible traits of a bot user?

Quote Originally Posted by hhggff View Post
    Auto donate? Definitely a bot user. A clan mates of mine admitted that he forgot to turn off his auto donate feature when I scolded him for wrong donations. I said okay, put a smiley 😊, then screen shot his confession and send it to support.
    Lol
    10 lols.
    Last edited by Adarsh1275X; February 19th, 2018 at 04:06 PM.

Never reply when ur angry. Never make a promise when ur happy. Never make a decision when ur sad.
    Haha Savage!
    Quote Originally Posted by hhggff View Post
    Auto donate? Definitely a bot user. A clan mates of mine admitted that he forgot to turn off his auto donate feature when I scolded him for wrong donations. I said okay, put a smiley 😊, then screen shot his confession and send it to support.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyNine View Post
    I'm no expert on the matter but requesting troops every 10 mins for an hour sounds more like someone using a boost . You said he was from Asia so I would suspect he couldn't speak English as the reason he wasn't talking in chat . So far nothing you described screams bot to me .
    Boosting, seems easy enough to check his base to see if thats the case.....doesn't speak English, bots can't read chat to begin with so likely not to get a response, Chinese cousin, ya definitely a cheater, need more red flags?

Quote Originally Posted by Goldslaugher View Post
    Boosting, seems easy enough to check his base to see if thats the case.....doesn't speak English, bots can't read chat to begin with so likely not to get a response, Chinese cousin, ya definitely a cheater, need more red flags?
    Oh, bots can read chat to donate

The problem is you request "No loons" and get loons because they read the word "Loons" lol
    Clash of Clans: TH12 59/56/20 | any other TH I probably have a base

Clash Royale: Probably more posts than wins. Why my posts still count if the forum was deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by VeeBirds View Post
    Oh, bots can read chat to donate

The problem is you request "No loons" and get loons because they read the word "Loons" lol
    Lol, fair enough, I was referring to actually chat and not troop request, you do make a good point

Banned
    If you think there's good in everybody then you haven't met everybody
    Faster, dedicated, more efficient player tarred with the bot/cheat brush. Sounds legit.

The more cynical clashers out there might suspect these claims are born from envy. Not me however. Bot detected. Beep.

That’s how the first guy was outed because we had players requesting “any ground troops” and constantly got loons. Well the bot only read “any” and gave the only troops the base had to donate which were loons. Also scolded him. People got angry. No response. I then tested the theory and requested “any troops but loons (don’t donate at all this is a test)” and again I got loons. Busted the next day and booted.

Re the 10min request time. It’s possible without boosting since we’re a lvl16 clan and that’s the standard request timeout. So that player requesting on the dot around 10min every time even without having received troops at all the previous few times and no one else on chat to shift his requests off screen made me sceptical. Either he was neurotic or automated. Hence me trying to contact them and not getting a response.
    Last edited by FuzzWuzz; February 19th, 2018 at 04:56 PM.

Probably botting if they won't talk. I request troops every ten minutes for a couple of hours at a time but I am boosted. I always boost troops.

High and unrealistic number of attacks is a big indicator. I attack a lot. Got 3000 points in the last two clan games each. I have 103 attack this season. I have seen someone with over 700. I don't think that's realistic. It wasn't this season but I noticed it a while back.

I was in a clan a couple of years ago where someone never spoke but requested. Would not reply. I stopped donating to them. He soon stopped playing at all.

Number of attacks is probably the best indicator. But, I once did over 70 attacks in a day. I don't know how I did that. I was a TH7 or 8. I might have been pushing at the time, I don't recall. Just stuck with me as I was surprised at that number. I noticed the increase in my wins. So, you have to use a little judgment but not talking and extremely high number of attacks almost always is a bot.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Totally forgot to look at those stats. Very good tip thanx

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    Probably botting if they won't talk. I request troops every ten minutes for a couple of hours at a time but I am boosted. I always boost troops.

High and unrealistic number of attacks is a big indicator. I attack a lot. Got 3000 points in the last two clan games each. I have 103 attack this season. I have seen someone with over 700. I don't think that's realistic. It wasn't this season but I noticed it a while back.

I was in a clan a couple of years ago where someone never spoke but requested. Would not reply. I stopped donating to them. He soon stopped playing at all.

Number of attacks is probably the best indicator. But, I once did over 70 attacks in a day. I don't know how I did that. I was a TH7 or 8. I might have been pushing at the time, I don't recall. Just stuck with me as I was surprised at that number. I noticed the increase in my wins. So, you have to use a little judgment but not talking and extremely high number of attacks almost always is a bot.
    700 is quite normal for some hardcore farmers... when i was maxing th9 i managed to rack up 1300 attacks won and 900 in the following season
    #L2UJQC9U
    TH11 Level 243 Max heroes
    2B GG & 2B EE
    Friend in need - 1.145M
    Sharing is caring - 16.6k