Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible traits of a bot user?

see, I have specated the attacks and they seem pretty legit. Nothing too straight lined or 240 troops set down at the same time kinda thing. But from what I've been reading up on some of the bots is their fuzzy logic algorythms have advanced quite a bit as to mimic swiping motions etc. Dont want to propogate too much. The info is out there. But since I've never used one I can't act upon experience and say for a fact that it is so or I'd recognize one. Damn irritating. The player is gone now anyway.

I have also suspected the three Players being one and the same, but then we added them to our whatsapp group and the players tel. no.'s were from said different countries

If you know what bot attacks look like..... just keep an eye on him while he's active and he's farming using bots.
    Do you know we can spectate a clanmate's attack even if he's not our friend?
    Just spectate him and even record it and send to SC as a proof without telling him.
    Last edited by Electrifyingankur; February 19th, 2018 at 02:23 PM.

I would say definitely boot. His defence seems to be that he hands his account over to his Chinese "cousin". That's also a ToS violation just as botting is. And I'd be suspicious it's no cousin, but some paid farming service. So, IMO, the exact truth doesn't matter - he should be booted with extreme prejudice as he's cheating either way.

And it would depend on details, but if "his buddy is getting all in my face" then he'd likely be gone as well.
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

thanx for the few comments. I'm still alright with my decision. I think I am just a bit swept back as I've never come across modding and botting in my 4-5 years of clashing. I guess I've always been lucky to have chosen clean players and clans, and I want to stay that way.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzWuzz View Post
    see, I have specated the attacks and they seem pretty legit. Nothing too straight lined or 240 troops set down at the same time kinda thing. But from what I've been reading up on some of the bots is their fuzzy logic algorythms have advanced quite a bit as to mimic swiping motions etc.
    Lol yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they can randomize troop drops too now
    Clash of Clans: TH12 59/56/20 | any other TH I probably have a base

Clash Royale: Probably more posts than wins. Why my posts still count if the forum was deleted?

woah how can spectate a player if he's not in my clan anymore and not befriended?

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    If you know what bot attacks look like..... just keep an eye on him while he's active and he's farming using bots.
    Do you know we can spectate a clanmate's attack even if he's not our friend?
    Just spectate him and even record it and send to SC as a proof without telling him.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzWuzz View Post
    woah how can spectate a player if he's not in my clan anymore and not befriended?
    Yeah you can't. Maybe invite him back.

OK thought I missed a good feature there haha.

To be clear Players A and B are both out of the clan already.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Op from what you have said i would say you did tbe right thing booting player 1 and to be honest with you i would also boot player2 and then i would boot the guy who told you via pm tbat he botted as well i know i sound harsh but if this happend in my clan i would do everything possible to distance the clan from these people as you never when supercell will come out of the shadows and swoop down with another banning wave
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and boom beach and now new to hayday

Millennial Club
    Auto donate? Definitely a bot user. A clan mates of mine admitted that he forgot to turn off his auto donate feature when I scolded him for wrong donations. I said okay, put a smiley 😊, then screen shot his confession and send it to support.