Page 223 of 224 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2236

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

I've lost my account with lv 3 and I can't get it back because the TH level is too low but that account is leader of a clan and I don't want to lose that clan. So before I lose my mind because supercell is just unreachable and i've tried everything, could someone help me please (( the account name is Mathieu_3 and the clan name is Red Shadows

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieu1233 View Post
    I've lost my account with lv 3 and I can't get it back because the TH level is too low
    welcome to the forum. no one here is able to help you. normaly i would suggest to contact the ingame support but you already have an answere.

but that account is leader of a clan and I don't want to lose that clan. So before I lose my mind because supercell is just unreachable and i've tried everything, could someone help me please ((
    try to remember your login credentials.

I never got a code cuz I thought someone was on my account and it was me on my other phone cuz I知 dumb and I told the supercell bot and now I don稚 have a code to log in I never got a code and I知 rlly ♥♥♥♥♥♥ off just used a potion then got logged out please help quickly I知 locked out

Quote Originally Posted by Smfenltime View Post
    I never got a code cuz I thought someone was on my account and it was me on my other phone cuz I知 dumb and I told the supercell bot and now I don稚 have a code to log in I never got a code and I知 rlly ♥♥♥♥♥♥ off just used a potion then got logged out please help quickly I知 locked out
    welcome to the player forum. only ingame support is able to help you.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

My Clash of clans setting options is not come

Quote Originally Posted by AshrafulIslamPranto10 View Post
    My Clash of clans setting options is not come
    do the common steps:
    - change internet connection
    - clear cache
    - clear ram
    - turn off background apps
    - restart device
    - make sure you run the latest os
    - make sure you have the latest clash update
    - make sure your internet is good enough
    - uninstall and download the game again

Fresh Spawn
    HI all,

Just got a new phone. Got multiple accounts, now I've set up two of them and I'm on the "log in with supercell id" screen now, when I tap on either button nothing happens. Clash of clans works alright, clash Royale doesn't. I'm on a Xperia z5 compact and I noticed that buttons on the edges are used by android. Sometimes I've to turn around the phone to access them(talking about CoC here) In clash Royale the "log in with supercell id" buttons are at the lower edge of my screen. It looks like android appears to be in charge for those taps, is there a way for me to handle this?

Quote Originally Posted by Oha View Post
    HI all,

Just got a new phone. Got multiple accounts, now I've set up two of them and I'm on the "log in with supercell id" screen now, when I tap on either button nothing happens. Clash of clans works alright, clash Royale doesn't. I'm on a Xperia z5 compact and I noticed that buttons on the edges are used by android. Sometimes I've to turn around the phone to access them(talking about CoC here) In clash Royale the "log in with supercell id" buttons are at the lower edge of my screen. It looks like android appears to be in charge for those taps, is there a way for me to handle this?
    look for android os update and i dont know why you compare clash royale. clash royale works in a different device position.

Fresh Spawn
    HI wotan, exactly clash Royale is potrait mode while CoC is landscape. In portrait mode taps on buttons are simply not recognized. Which may have got something to do with the soft keys my phone is using.
    Tia

Quote Originally Posted by Oha View Post
    HI wotan, exactly clash Royale is potrait mode while CoC is landscape. In portrait mode taps on buttons are simply not recognized. Which may have got something to do with the soft keys my phone is using.
    Tia
    maybe you look for your device settings to remove the navi buttons or look into clash royale forum for help.