Page 224 of 226 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226 LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2258

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Id recover

Someone steal my phone and changed id and password so ineed my village back
    My id is RPCCVVC

Quote Originally Posted by Akshaydada001 View Post
    Someone steal my phone and changed id and password so ineed my village back
    steps to do:
    - change all your passwords
    - contact the local police regarding your stolen device

for account recovery you need to contact the ingame support as we forumites are only clashers.

Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form
    Last edited by wotanwaton; September 17th, 2019 at 04:41 PM. Reason: removed id

How can i detach my current supercell id from my village and add a new supercell id with my village?

Quote Originally Posted by MaHaBuB05 View Post
    How can i detach my current supercell id from my village and add a new supercell id with my village?
    contact the ingame supporg and request "opting out from aupercell id" → can be done one time only. use the links abov if you dont know how to contact support.

Hi guys someone can help me? About my locked account?

Quote Originally Posted by Margret24 View Post
    Hi guys someone can help me? About my locked account?
    welcome to the forum. what do you mean by locked?
    - locked for security reason > contact the ingame support to get the unlock code
    - banned > read the notification and deal with it

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

Fresh Spawn
    I got a problem at hand. I just re-installed the game after quite a long time. So now when i log in to my google account it prompts to load my old village which is TH9. When i click on load, it says me to log onto a supercell id. Now, i dont have any supercell id already linked to my this google account. When i create a new supercell id on the spot it links to the new just-started village which is already on my screen at the moment and not my old account. I am stuck and neither FAQs nor automated support are of any help in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasari View Post
    I got a problem at hand. I just re-installed the game after quite a long time. So now when i log in to my google account it prompts to load my old village which is TH9. When i click on load, it says me to log onto a supercell id. Now, i dont have any supercell id already linked to my this google account.
    Well known story. Clasher come back and game says "load it with supercell id" but the clasher havent saved their villages with supercell id.

The reason is → someone had acces to your through your device or email details or you shared your village. This person saved your village with supercell id.

You have two options to get back your village.
    1 - find the person who saved your village with scid and get it → then contact the ingame support to opt out from supercell id

2 - contact the ingame and request your one time account revovery.

Contact Form

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Well known story. Clasher come back and game says "load it with supercell id" but the clasher havent saved their villages with supercell id.

The reason is → someone had acces to your through your device or email details or you shared your village. This person saved your village with supercell id.

You have two options to get back your village.
    1 - find the person who saved your village with scid and get it → then contact the ingame support to opt out from supercell id

2 - contact the ingame and request your one time account revovery.

Contact Form
    Thanks. Appreciate this help. Now i understand the matter. So its already linked with another SCID hence its prompting to log in, and i thought it was never linked to one to begin with.

my acc locked for security reason, but where i can find the code?