Page 220 of 222 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222 LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2218

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Fresh Spawn
    what the hell is that ? they could simply say that they cant help rather then banning my account? they cpuld tell me to tell my friend to contact himself .. but no response direct block.. your guys are really disgusting. i spent too much time on game but you ban it in just few seconds whyyyyyyyyyyy

Fresh Spawn
    what the hell is that ? they could simply say that they cant help rather then banning my account? they cpuld tell me to tell my friend to contact himself .. but no response direct block.. your guys are really disgusting. i spent too much time on game but you ban it in just few seconds whyyyyyyyyyyy. i am playing from just last 6 month i didnt knew that you guys cant help ur players just like to cheat them

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    welcome to the playerfoum. no one here can help you and even the ingame support will not help you.

reason:
    you contacted the support in behalve of someone else. it doesnt matter if it was your friend or family which you wanted to help → you are simply not allowed to.

in short:
    your village is lost forever.
    your friend still can contact the ingame support by himselfe in his language to sort out his proplems.

Quote Originally Posted by sunil016 View Post
    what the hell is that ? they could simply say that they cant help rather then banning my account? they cpuld tell me to tell my friend to contact himself .. but no response direct block.. your guys are really disgusting. i spent too much time on game but you ban it in just few seconds whyyyyyyyyyyy. i am playing from just last 6 month i didnt knew that you guys cant help ur players just like to cheat them
    this is a player forum and the ingame support does not work here on forum.
    there are no warnings like "hey you are going to breake the rules".

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    this is a player forum and the ingame support does not work here on forum.
    there are no warnings like "hey you are going to breake the rules".
    any solution now or have to leave this game?

Quote Originally Posted by sunil016 View Post
    any solution now or have to leave this game?
    on android:
    delete the game data (or delete clash and download it) → start a new village.
    on ios:
    you will most likelyhave to remove the associated gamecenter id from your device to start a new village.

or leave the game → it is on you.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:53 AM.

My account stolen. I dont have a supercell ID but i have gmail so that the hacker register a supercell id account. Now i cant open my village because it has a verification from supercell ID that iddnt made. Please help me recover it thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkoloy23 View Post
    My account stolen. I dont have a supercell ID but i have gmail so that the hacker register a supercell id account. Now i cant open my village because it has a verification from supercell ID that iddnt made. Please help me recover it thanks in advance
    only ingame support might be able to help you and dont forget to secure your email accounts and devices.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Quick Question on SC ID

Why is connecting to Supercell ID required?
    I mean sure it (Supercell ID) makes easier to switch between accounts of myself. But I can do that equally easily (if not more easily) by switching between my various google IDs with the "Google play Sign-in" option available in-game in settings. It's quite hassle free. So why would I want some feature I already have? My account is linked to a google ID and I have changed devices a lot. But as long as I had access to my google ID, I have no problem continuing my game from where I left off in the new device.

It isn't required. As far as whether it is worth doing or not, I think it is. I used to change with google play and SCID is a little better. As for Apple devices, I find it much better.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

SC ID let's you sign in easily if you decide to switch to... say, an iPhone. Can't transfer Google Play account through iOS.