Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2290

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

  1. #2281
    How do i login to my account on Clash Of Clans

  2. #2282
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    13,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Christloving20 View Post
    How do i login to my account on Clash Of Clans
    What do you mean? It depends on the way you used to save your village → use gamecenter id or gplay or supercell id.

  3. #2283
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1
    My Account was Locked Out because of unkown person trying to get it. how can i remember since ive play its to many years

  4. #2284
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    13,792
    Quote Originally Posted by dace0122 View Post
    My Account was Locked Out because of unkown person trying to get it. how can i remember since ive play its to many years
    How do you know that someone try to claim your account as his account?🙄

    On ios you can look into your associated gamecenter account. It is in the purchase history as your first purchase (this iwhat i have read here on forum).
    On android to know the aproximate date you must have had connected it to gplay at the first day. Then you could look intothe gplay achievement history. If you have connected it way later then the date of the connection would shown → think about it how it looks like if you have connected at th8 the first time🤣 → all achievements tillthen would be at this day.

  5. #2285
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9
    Got a new Samsung S20+, tried to log in to Supercell ID and the game crashes. Any tips on how to log into Supercell ID to activate my village?

  6. #2286
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9
    Uninstalled the app and reinstalled and logging into Supercell ID worked...

  7. #2287
    I’ve registered and also activated my account using the activation ID sent via e-mail. However I cannot sign onto clash of clans, upon attempting to send a code via email to gain access, it sends an e-mail saying that their is no Supercell ID linked to this email, please register. Could you assist me?

    Thank you.
    BaileySquad

  8. #2288
    Forum Guru wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    13,792
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileySquad View Post
    I’ve registered and also activated my account using the activation ID sent via e-mail. However I cannot sign onto clash of clans, upon attempting to send a code via email to gain access, it sends an e-mail saying that their is no Supercell ID linked to this email, please register. Could you assist me?
    Thank you.
    BaileySquad
    Once you have signed in to your village you wouldnt need another code. If you switch between scid villages hit "remember me".

    Regarding your issue → make sure you used the 100% correct writing of your email address you used during registration. For example gmail → you can write "@gmail" or "@googlemail" but supercell id think that are two different email accounts. Due to that you must write 100% correct email address.

  9. #2289
    Can I use bluestack or other emulator on pc to play CoC?

  10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2290
    Quote Originally Posted by Armelia91 View Post
    Can I use bluestack or other emulator on pc to play CoC?
    It is not against the ToC, but is strongly discouraged, and discussion of doing so it not permitted here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •