Page 222 of 224 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224 LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2232

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

i want change my supercell ID email

i think someone play my game and for this i wang chaneg my supercell ID email . i send massage to help and support but any body dont answer me . please help me for this problem

You need to wait until ingame support reply. If it has been a day and they didn't reply send them another message. We here on forums are just regular players who have no way to help in that matter

Thanks for DragonX101 for his great work!

i wait alot

i wait alot 1 week near 10day but any body answer i dont know when them answer me but i dont think so them replay beacuse long time i wait

Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    You need to wait until ingame support reply. If it has been a day and they didn't reply send them another message. We here on forums are just regular players who have no way to help in that matter
    i wait alot but they dont answer now i wait 10 day and i dont see and replay

Quote Originally Posted by Saleh47 View Post
    they say come to this site and take help

Quote Originally Posted by soheilzzz4 View Post
    Have you previously done an account recovery on that account? If so then you've used your one time account recovery which means support won't help you.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2217
    Quote Originally Posted by soheilzzz4 View Post
    If support are actually saying that with regard to genuine support requests, then the one doing so needs sacking. There is no help can be given here for this type of situation. Only support an possibly help, and if they are trying to fob you off here, that is disgraceful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Fresh Spawn
    my store has been greyed out for over a month. I have not made any purchases in game for over 2 years and ingame support can't do anything to fix my problem. I've looked up and done almost everything I can and nothing has worked. This also happens on multiple devices and multiple accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by enderbx View Post
    my store has been greyed out for over a month. I have not made any purchases in game for over 2 years and ingame support can't do anything to fix my problem. I've looked up and done almost everything I can and nothing has worked. This also happens on multiple devices and multiple accounts.
    do you have negative gems?
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ing?p=12268138
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...out?p=12258061

Supercell ID login expired. Please login again.

I don't know what to do. It's always popping up and saying the same problem over and over again even if I login a hundred times.
    Anyone can help me please
    I'm still waiting for your help. Please
    Last edited by Jeffjover08; 1 Week Ago at 12:09 AM.