Page 215 of 218 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2179

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bijendrabaj View Post
    Supercell id login code not comming as usual in email, and it is true, not in spam or any folder . This haven't been case 3 days back, but now for 3 days this particular id is dead base since i cant login without verification code
    make sure you use the correct email account during login without tipo. go into the correct email account and check spam settings.

especially gmail and scid have a curious relationship with supercell id. with gmail you can use "@gmail" and "@googlemail" as ending but during scid login you must use the ending you have used during scid sign in.

Fresh Spawn
    Ingame support cant help me,I need manual support,pls remove my supercell ID link

Dear COC assitant:
    I really need your help.
    I have 3 gmail accounts:
    <redacted>

and I have 3 coc village,and linked to my gmail account,and didnt
    player it about 2 years.
    But about 3 weeks ago,I retruned to COC,then found Supercell ID.really
    dont know how to use it,but i registered 3 supercell ID using my 3 gmail
    account.
    So accident happened, my <redacted>
    village linked to <redacted> supercell ID,so i cant login with gmail account.
    It confused me.
    Hope u can understand.
    I wish I can link my 3 gmail account linked village with the same
    supercell ID which registered with gmail.

And I tried to contach your assitant from within the game,but the
    Chinese assitant told me cant help me because of gmail account.
    Really hope u can understand and help me.
    Last edited by Ajax; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:20 AM.

Centennial Club

Should I switch to Supercell ID ? Can I switch only some accounts ?

Hi.

I'm playing 8 accounts (3 really active, 5 sleepers that still try to use up their boost clock and pick up their collectors). I've got 6 devices at home but usually travel with only 3, so there's a fair bit of switching involved.

I'm currently using Google Play accounts, and I'm kind of OK:
    - I set up a gBoard shortcut, so the only typing involved to switch is "hh" not "CONFIRM"
    - my (Xiaomi) devices support installing and running the same app twice under alternate credentials ("Dual Apps"). Actually I could go up to 4 per device by activating the "alternate user space" feature that's a whole new copy of the whole OS for a different user (I use that when loaning my phone out), but that's a bit heavy and slow.
    - I like that my Google accounts are protected by 2FA, which Supercell doesn't offer
    - I like that I've got big dumb "2", "3", ... account avatars so that switching doesn't involve looking closely at the account name, just at a very big picture.

2 questions:

1- Should I switch to Supercell ID anyway ?
    2- Can I switch only my sleeper accounts and keep my main accounts on Google Play Games, or must I switch all of them ?

Thanks for your advice.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Yes, you can switch some accounts to SCID and keep some the way you have them, however Id personally suggest you go with SCID for all of your accounts to make your life easier, if youre switching to begin with.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:38 AM.

I tried it and regretted it immediately. There was no way to intermix that I saw between scid and Google. I had to keep entering a new unique code every time when switching between the 2 different types. I would only do scid if I was on iOS since it was more involved to switch between accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    1- Should I switch to Supercell ID anyway ?
    - you need supercell id if you want to play your village on multiple os (android ios fireos)
    - switching villages with supercell id is "supported" if something wents wrong (other ways not)

2- Can I switch only my sleeper accounts and keep my main accounts on Google Play Games, or must I switch all of them ?
    Thanks for your advice.
    i would do it the other way → active accounts with supercell id and inactive with gplay.
    if you decide to move to scid you should move all active accounts to scid. if you just move few if them you get some minor troubles because you need the verification code for scid every time you switch between scid and gplay. that is the reason why you should move all active villages.

Centennial Club
    Thanks for your answers.

Seems like a no-go for now, in all practicality I can't test it w/o switching all accounts, losing 2FA and probably the nice legible avatars.

Quote Originally Posted by obarthelemy View Post
    Thanks for your answers.
    Seems like a no-go for now, in all practicality I can't test it w/o switching all accounts, losing 2FA and probably the nice legible avatars.
    forgot to add the video. here you can see in part two of scid tutorial how switching accounts works on ios (androids is the same way).

part two:

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2149
    Nobody on the forums has any power to help you at all - and you shouldn't post personal details to a public forum, so I have removed them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Centennial Club
    SuperCell ID Seems to make sense for iOS users (and for users with a variety of OSes), but on Android using multiple accounts is a lot easier; specifically, on my Android I can use 2 accounts w/o doing anything (I get 2 CoC icons on my homescreen and can multitask both instances of CoC at the same time); and switching beyond these 2 accounts happens 100% in-game, I don't need to disconnect my whole device like with iOS: it's both way quicker and way lighter, my other apps are unaffected.