Page 227 of 228 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228 LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2273

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

A problem fix suggestion plz reply at dodgegaming420@gmail.com

As a request mainly to fix a problem i picked up with the supercell ID is that if you used to play before there where supercell ID's and only started to play aftrer the ID's on a new device it requires you to login with your supercell id to use your old village that you havent conected with a supercell ID yet but you can't bc you can't get to your village without a supercell ID so you get my problem. The solution is quite simple why not get the option to link you're existing google play account with you're old village without a supercell ID that you cant use bc it needs one to go to the village instead of the village it self and to supercell please help me get my town hall 7 village back
    Last edited by DodgeGharger; December 2nd, 2019 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Title incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeGharger View Post
    As a request mainly to fix a problem i picked up with the supercell ID is that if you used to play before there where supercell ID's and only started to play aftrer the ID's on a new device it requires you to login with your supercell id to use your old village that you havent conected with a supercell ID yet but you can't bc you can't get to your village without a supercell ID so you get my problem.
    You have stopped playing and now you want to play again but the game told you this↓and you never saves your village with scid?

If yes the reason is quite simple → someone had acces to your village and saved it with his supercell id.
    How? Many reasons → shared village or device or email details or other things.

How to solve your issue? Contact the ingame support. You can opt out from supercell id one time but i dont think you can do it without having acces to the village. Most likely you will have to use your account recovery.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

Trainee

Feature request

Thanks guys for making SC ID quite a breeze to switch accounts on 1 device, it has come a long way, well done

Idk if my request has been raised before but would it be possible to display in the list of IDs the village name instead of (or in addition to) the email??

It'll make it much easier/faster to switch accounts.

TIA

Fresh Spawn
    My supercell ID email was permanently deleted for which i can't login my supercell id once again so i contact you so that i can replace that email with my another one and again regain my coc account back..

Quote Originally Posted by 12suraj View Post
    My supercell ID email was permanently deleted for which i can't login my supercell id once again so i contact you so that i can replace that email with my another one and again regain my coc account back..
    Welcome to the forum. We forumites are clashers like qithout access to gamefiles.

Solution:
    Contact your email provider to recover your email account.
    If that is impossible you will have to contact the ingame support and request your one time account recovery. Good luck.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game

I have forgotten my email address password..now I created a new one and I want to put my supercell id on this new one.. reply if i can do that

Quote Originally Posted by Marley666 View Post
    I have forgotten my email address password..
    Contact your email provider to recover your password.

I have 7 clash accounts, all with google play
    recently i bought a new tablet and now i have 7 accounts on both tablets
    while i am tempted to transfer all my accounts on sc id, and i have read the instructions ...i still don't understand how i transfer my accs to sc id on the 2nd tablet after i do it on the 1st. do i need to delete the game on the 2nd tablet , then install it but before i need to delete my google (previuos ) mails from the tablet, so i get new lv 1 village? or how? sorry , maybe i sound stupid, but i am affraid to mess my accounts and lose 5 years long work, my leadership and clan
    thank you

https://www.clashofstats.com/players...ofile/rankings
    Quote Originally Posted by AresMars
    dumb cheaters got perma ban, smart cheaters created burner accounts...

Quote Originally Posted by AresMars View Post
    I have 7 clash accounts, all with google play
    recently i bought a new tablet and now i have 7 accounts on both tablets
    while i am tempted to transfer all my accounts on sc id, and i have read the instructions ...i still don't understand how i transfer my accs to sc id on the 2nd tablet after i do it on the 1st. do i need to delete the game on the 2nd tablet , then install it but before i need to delete my google (previuos ) mails from the tablet, so i get new lv 1 village? or how? sorry , maybe i sound stupid, but i am affraid to mess my accounts and lose 5 years long work, my leadership and clan
    thank you
    Just watch the tutorial videos on page 1. The interface has changed but is still the same way.
    You dont need to delete your gplay accounts and they are still connected to your village. You just cant login with gplay anymore and supercell id is the new login.

Steps to do:
    First load the village which you want to save with scid → click settings → click disconnected.

Then a new window/sidebar opens (depends on if you use a phone or tablet) → click "register now" → read the instructions → proceed until your village is saved with scid.

On all other devices where you want to play your village you will have to hit login.

Follow the steps and dont forget to hit "remember me" → it will save the login datas on that device → you need that if you want toswitch between the scid villages.

To load the next village with gplay hit settings → while you have currently loaded a supercell id village the "disconnected" button in settings is now "connected" → hit that button.

A new window/sidebar opens → hit settings.

Then hit logout and confirm.

The start screen will appear with two options "login with supercell" "play without supercell id" → hit "play without supercell it". A new village should start and from there you load your next gplay village and you can start saving this village with scid.
    Once you have saved at least two village with scid on that device you vill notice a new button beside the "connected/disconnected" button. This button new button is the fast switch button and clicking that will automated log you out and prompt you to the start screen (play with/without supercell id) and a sidebar/window opens with the currently saved scid villages.
    There you can chose the scid you want to load or to login with another scid or hit the "x" on the top right corner to close this sidebar/window to able to play without scid.

It is very simple even if my description may not look like.🙄

thank you so much for answering, will try it once i set all my accs on 1st device, and will report the result

https://www.clashofstats.com/players...ofile/rankings
    Quote Originally Posted by AresMars
    dumb cheaters got perma ban, smart cheaters created burner accounts...