Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[ONE AND ONLY] Supercell ID thread

I've seen several post about Supercell ID.

It is no longer only for Finland. I'm in the Philippines and I have the option.

After I sign up for it, how does it work after that?

Do I have to get a code from Email each time I want to log into another account? That may not be any where close to true. I don't know. I've seen post that made me wonder. English was not their first language though and I found the post hard to follow.

I can understand having to go to email once to get the code/password for it. But I don't want to keep going back to email. Surely that's not required. I don't want to test it to find out and then be stuck with it.

Update: the moderators made this one and only, I didn't do it. Though the FAQ answers many question it just isn't enough. Someone needs and will make a video on how it works. How one switches between multiple accounts. And what happens regarding the same accounts on different devices.

I am about to go to war, I can't take any chances.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Note from Moderator - Wotanwaton's FAQ copied in below so everybody reading this thread can see it:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: DO NOT MIXTURE SC ID AND NON-SC ID.
    If you use some Supercell IDs and some Non-Supercell IDs in same device, it'll be a nightmare (you'll have to enter new confirmation code for each account everytime after using a non-SC ID while switching back to SC ID). So, either use Supercell ID for all your accounts or don't use Supercell ID for any account.

Hey Guys��
    The Supercell ID is a new way to save your progress. Supercell ID works the same way on Android as on IOS and replaces "Link a Device", you can switch as often as you between Android and IOS. Supercell ID SUPPORTS MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ON ONE SUPPORTED DEVICE.

Note: If you use Supercell ID you can't turn back to GooglePlay or Gamecenter ID⚠️

Here i have some usefull things for you.��

1. How to create a Supercell ID?
    -you need one email account for one Supercell ID
    -press Supercell ID in game settings
    -press register
    -tipe your email account twice
    -use the code you get with an email
    -now you have supercell id (your email account)
    Be sure that you make ✔️ for saving logindata on this device.

2. How do i logout/switch account and how to create a new Supercell ID on the same device?
    logout from supercell id:
    -one click ingame settings
    -one click Supercell ID
    -one click logout
    -one click to confirm logout
    --one click login "without Supercell ID" and you start a fresh th 1.♥
    --one click on "login with Supercell ID" you can chose between saved Supercell ID or to login with another Supercell ID

You can choose to play this th 1 or to login with GooglePlay to load another village which isnt saved with Supercell ID. Both you can save with a new Supercell ID.♥

Here are the FAQ from Supercell ID��

via Imgflip Meme Generator

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Further Edit. It seems it may be possible to revert presently with the help of support:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by sakiborislam View Post
    Finally, I've removed my Supercell ID and got back Google Play service Thanks to in-game support
    Quote Originally Posted by sakiborislam View Post
    yes, they said it's one time support only (to get back google play account)... i think it's only because supercell id is in beta (still now, confirmed by in-game support agent) and that's why they're helping if u don't wanna be a part of this new feature now...
    Last edited by Ajax; February 13th, 2018 at 03:07 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Goonerwinone
    I just got it in UK.
    I'm kinda in the same boat, but Darian did say that once it goes global which it seems it has, he will make a post on how to use it.
    I'm going to wait for that as being an android user I've still got the sign in/out using Google play option (which takes 2 minutes)
    Also Ajax (moderator) did do a post on how to use supercell ID and it looked pretty simple, I'll try and find it and edit it into this post

Found his post but it doesn't tell you the initial set up

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11433630
    Last edited by Goonerwinone; February 13th, 2018 at 08:35 AM.

This thing sucks! I wish I had read this before I signed up.. Now my partner can't connect to my account because it asks for a damn code that can only be obtained via email. I need to have my Supercell ID disconnected!

Quote Originally Posted by Goonerwinone View Post
    I just got it in UK.
    I'm kinda in the same boat, but Darian did say that once it goes global which it seems it has, he will make a post on how to use it.
    I'm going to wait for that as being an android user I've still got the sign in/out using Google play option (which takes 2 minutes)
    Also Ajax (moderator) did do a post on how to use supercell ID and it looked pretty simple, I'll try and find it and edit it into this post

Found his post but it doesn't tell you the initial set up

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post11433630

Quote Originally Posted by dbl4210 View Post
    This thing sucks! I wish I had read this before I signed up.. Now my partner can't connect to my account because it asks for a damn code that can only be obtained via email. I need to have my Supercell ID disconnected!
    Friend, if you tick "Remember me on this device", you only need to provide the confirmation code ONCE ! What the hell is so difficult with that?
    Playing since June 2014
    Co-Leader DivideEtImpera (LEVEL 10) | Wars won: 200
    Leader of Clash the world (LEVEL 9) | Total wars: 265 / Wins: 181
    TH11 (LEVEL 200 | War stars won: 1'382) | BK 48 / AQ 50 / GW 20 | Highest Legend 5'813 (December 2017) | YouTube

But it's just not reliable! Most of the time he needs to access my account when I'm not online or not around. What if at a critical time it didn't work and it asks for the code from my email and I'm not around. Or he is using a new device and I'm not around. I have my account connected to both Google play and itunes, it's just much more reliable that way.

Quote Originally Posted by radutheodor View Post
    Friend, if you tick "Remember me on this device", you only need to provide the confirmation code ONCE ! What the hell is so difficult with that?
    Last edited by dbl4210; February 14th, 2018 at 04:51 PM.

But it's just not reliable! Most of the time he needs to access my account when I'm not online or not around. What if at a critical time it didn't work and it asks for the code from my email and I'm not around. Or he is using a new device and I'm not around. I have my account connected to both Google play and itunes, it's just much more reliable that way.
    According to the Terms & Conditions, you should not share your account with anyone, be it your partner, husband, child ... you are anyway doing something illegal, so ... ;-)
    Playing since June 2014
    Co-Leader DivideEtImpera (LEVEL 10) | Wars won: 200
    Leader of Clash the world (LEVEL 9) | Total wars: 265 / Wins: 181
    TH11 (LEVEL 200 | War stars won: 1'382) | BK 48 / AQ 50 / GW 20 | Highest Legend 5'813 (December 2017) | YouTube

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    It only asks for the code in normal use if you click on "Forget", or you use a new device.

How liklely is it that he will switch to a new device at a time when he cannot contact you for the 6 digit code?

Although it is, of course, against the ToS to share an account like that anyhow, so I wouldn't say too much about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Fresh Spawn

Link a device

I m playing coc on ios 7.1.2, n i want to transfer my account to another device. But the link a device button is not there. Instead, there's a supercell id button, which takes time to load and finally shows a blank page. Anyone got any ideas? I've worked hard on this account of mine for years and want to transfer it on a new device and continue it.

You need to save your account on ios with the Supercell ID, then you log in with your other device with the SC id

Thanks to Planck for the cool sig!
    Get your own signature from him here

Fresh Spawn

Thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by Enderwizzard View Post
    You need to save your account on ios with the Supercell ID, then you log in with your other device with the SC id
    i've tried it but the screen appears to be blank, i waited but after loading it it's blank. Can i transfer it through my facebook account?