Page 3 of 224 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    so many threads with the same topic🙁. dont want to post everywhere the same link to the faq i have posted a few days ago. someone could call it spam but seriously it is the best way to give you some answeres.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...%21?p=11425824
    I hav afraid to do that cuz some one was saying yesterday he cant login ,it showing him to 4 to 6 hrs etc

Quote Originally Posted by Aminsab View Post
    I hav afraid to do that cuz some one was saying yesterday he cant login ,it showing him to 4 to 6 hrs etc
    #vpn user 😂. sorry but my advice was not to use vpn because you can get problems. he was the one who got problems with supercell id and vpn.

Quote Originally Posted by cocloon View Post
    Gaz1966.

Don't bother. Seriously, it is a nightmare right now using (trying to!) Both SC ID and Google. Even when all SC ID are set up it still takes 12-15 seconds to switch accounts anyways, same as with Google.

Another roll out from SC proving to be a disaster due to virtually zero info on how to do it properly and what it actually offers you.
    Cheers, I shall leave it alone for now then and watch other peoples experiences with interest. As google works fine at the moment, I can't currently see a good reason to mess with things. If it ain't broken and all that !

sig by clasher0011

Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Big deal, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    #vpn user 😂. sorry but my advice was not to use vpn because you can get problems. he was the one who got problems with supercell id and vpn.
    Oh ok thx bro did u done with this?

Quote Originally Posted by cocloon View Post
    Gaz1966.

Don't bother. Seriously, it is a nightmare right now using (trying to!) Both SC ID and Google. Even when all SC ID are set up it still takes 12-15 seconds to switch accounts anyways, same as with Google.

Another roll out from SC proving to be a disaster due to virtually zero info on how to do it properly and what it actually offers you.
    right now it offers you the support for multiple accounts on one supported device. also it is way easier for ios user to switch multiple accounts on one device. supercell id replaces the "link a device" function. now you can switch with supercell id between android and ios as many times as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Aminsab View Post
    Oh ok thx bro did u done with this?
    no. never used vpn. i am the lucky one who lives in a country with early supercell id release.

"If they add something in games some changes they need to explain this 😑if its official explaination will be gud ."
    Thank you wotan bud

i was sailing my ship, suddenly my GPS tracker got jammed by Marika, now i'm sailing blindly

Exclamation Think twice before using Supercell ID. I need my Google Play ID back !

I really did a great mistake linking my village with Supercell ID, now i can't login using my old Google Play ID (which is in fact faster/easier/reliable for me)

now, is there any way I can get my old login system back? I really wish I never used that Supercell ID button...
    how can i deactivate/delete my Supercell ID?

please help... (I just need my Google Play login system back)
    need a sigpic? click here

"the most effective defence is enemy idiocy"
    "good loots come to those who press next"

goodbye Clash of Clans, welcome to Clash Boom Royale

Centennial Club
    I messaged in game player support asking to delete mine as I feel the same way you do. I'll let you know if they respond and what they say.

COC supercell Id???😓😓😵

What is the supercell Id button in settings of coc?