Page 2 of 222 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost070 View Post
    i've tried it but the screen appears to be blank, i waited but after loading it it's blank. Can i transfer it through my facebook account?
    I've got no idea. But is your new device apple too?

Thanks to Planck for the cool sig!
    Get your own signature from him here

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    The total steps to switch, once you have all acounts set up and remembered on the device are:
    Click on Gear icon
    Click on Supercell ID button
    Click on Logout
    Click Confirm (no need to type the word)
    Click on Log in with Supercell Id
    Click on the account you want to switch to in the list of remembered accounts.

There is no typing at all. I just timed it, and it took 12 seconds from clicking on the gear icon to new account fully loaded.
    this seems to be buried in another thread....

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    this seems to be buried in another thread....
    I think he cant click on the Supercell ID button.

Thanks to Planck for the cool sig!
    Get your own signature from him here

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Next time, just first search the forums. All of these questions have been asked and and answered already.

multiple accounts in one ID - NO, you need one email address per supercell ID (per village)
    multiple ID on one device - YES (wouldn't say without worrying, you never know)
    can SuperCell ban both ID - you can only play with EITHER Game center or Google play OR the SuperCell ID (NOT BOTH)
    SuperCell ID is not mandatory
    You should never forget your Gmail account, SuperCell or not ... but if you use the SuperCell ID, you won't need Google play
    I hate it to be honest. Just tried it with one account, I have many. Realised you can't use both Google play and SC ID and the steps needed to switch atm are just stupid. Plus, it registered and on all 3 of my devices it makes me use SC ID.

The lack of info provided on SC.com and in game was virtually zero. I would have never bothered if I knew the hassle. I already contacted in game support asking them to cancel that ID as it is just making switching a bother as I already use Google play switching with ease. I thought SC ID would be easier... wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by cocloon View Post
    I hate it to be honest. Just tried it with one account, I have many. Realised you can't use both Google play and SC ID and the steps needed to switch atm are just stupid. Plus, it registered and on all 3 of my devices it makes me use SC ID.

The lack of info provided on SC.com and in game was virtually zero. I would have never bothered if I knew the hassle. I already contacted in game support asking them to cancel that ID as it is just making switching a bother as I already use Google play switching with ease. I thought SC ID would be easier... wrong.
    Why, what's worse about it ? I use google play at the moment, but was considering SC ID. Maybe I'll change my mind.

sig by clasher0011

Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Big deal, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by cocloon View Post

The lack of information is terrible, especially when it affects your account in a major way (you can NO LONGER play with google play or game center once you switch) ... and to be honest, I will hold off on it I think to see if there are kiddie diseases or mishaps ....
    Last edited by JusMe; February 13th, 2018 at 08:58 AM.

Centennial Club
    I tried it this morning... it is terrible and I regret trying it on one of my many accounts. It ruins the whole streamlined process I already have through Google. Already requested through support to have it cancelled.

I'd wait until more info is out and it is proven to work better. After toying with it today for over an hour I absolutely hate that I did it. Zero info out there to help us either, even support had no options in game or guidance, same as SC.com

Quote Originally Posted by WarStarKing View Post
    There is no "linked device" option and something new called "Supercell ID" has been appeared.
    So what it is?

Can we add multiple account in this single ID?
    Can we play multiple ID in a single device without worrying?
    Can Supercell ban both ID if 1 ID performs something bad?
    Do we must use Supercell ID?
    Can we forget our Gmail or iOS account after adding "Supercell ID"?

So many questions.....

""The total steps to switch, once you have all acounts set up and remembered on the device are:
    Click on Gear icon
    Click on Supercell ID button
    Click on Logout
    Click Confirm (no need to type the word)
    Click on Log in with Supercell Id
    Click on the account you want to switch to in the list of remembered accounts.

There is no typing at all. I just timed it, and it took 12 seconds from clicking on the gear icon to new account fully loaded.""

This comment originally given by Ajax (Supercell Moderator)
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1687872-Whats-with-the-stupid-potions-supercell-%EF%BF%BD%EF%BF%BD?p=11433630&viewfull=1#post11433 630

faq from supercell id here.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...%21?p=11425824

so many threads with the same topic🙁. dont want to post everywhere the same link to the faq i have posted a few days ago. someone could call it spam but seriously it is the best way to give you some answeres.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...%21?p=11425824

Centennial Club
    Gaz1966.

Don't bother. Seriously, it is a nightmare right now using (trying to!) Both SC ID and Google. Even when all SC ID are set up it still takes 12-15 seconds to switch accounts anyways, same as with Google.

Another roll out from SC proving to be a disaster due to virtually zero info on how to do it properly and what it actually offers you.
    Last edited by cocloon; February 13th, 2018 at 09:05 AM.