Page 228 of 229 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229 LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2284

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AresMars View Post
    thank you so much for answering, will try it once i set all my accs on 1st device, and will report the result
    There isnt much difference like saving your village with gplay. You start a fresh and then connect it with the gplay account → fresh village saved with gplay → login with gplay on other device to load it.
    Same works with supercell id → load the vilage you want to save with scid → save it with scid (register) → login with scid on other device (new verification needed - dont forget "remember").

Fresh Spawn
    My village was saved in the play store and when I used the supercell id to link with the play games but he didn't do it he created another account leaving my main village in limbo, whenever I log in through play games he asks to log in to the supercell id too but start another village and not my original. I tried to reverse this situation with support but ended up being banned.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    There isnt much difference like saving your village with gplay. You start a fresh and then connect it with the gplay account → fresh village saved with gplay → login with gplay on other device to load it.
    Same works with supercell id → load the vilage you want to save with scid → save it with scid (register) → login with scid on other device (new verification needed - dont forget "remember").
    huh, i did it finally
    took a long breath and....
    thank you again for your help

https://www.clashofstats.com/players...ofile/rankings
    Quote Originally Posted by AresMars
    dumb cheaters got perma ban, smart cheaters created burner accounts...

Fresh Spawn
    Кто-то кроме меня заходит в мой акк и это не знакомые он заходит через мой supercell как можно решить проблему?

Quote Originally Posted by Muke13 View Post
    Кто-то кроме меня заходит в мой акк и это не знакомые он заходит через мой supercell как можно решить проблему?
    Welcome to the forum. All posts needs to be in english or with translation.
    If google translate works correct then it looks like you shared your email details. Change all your passwords → make better device security → contact the ingame support.

Contact In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

Hey I need help, I've been playing for over 8 years and I just have one of my accounts blocked from supercell saying that I violated something by sharing information about my log in. I didn't, there was a guy I kicked out of my clan then he came back just to say he was going to report my account apparently he did. How can Supercell can take of this problem and also take care of that guy because in not right and I live in the USA that is illegal to do. False statements in violation of federal statute faces prison term of up five years in prison and a fine of up to 250.000
    Last edited by KingEstuardo; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KingEstuardo View Post
    Hey I need help, I've been playing for over 8 years and I just have one of my accounts blocked from supercell saying that I violated something by sharing information about my log in. I didn't, there was a guy I kicked out of my clan then he came back just to say he was going to report my account apparently he did.
    Have you shared your village with friends or family? Or even shared your device to let them play?
    Have you used vpn to play the game?

How can Supercell can take of this problem and also take care of that guy because in not right and I live in the USA that is illegal to do. False statements in violation of federal statute faces prison term of up five years in prison and a fine of up to 250.000
    This makes such posts more unbelieveable.

Fresh Spawn
    How to sign out my SuperCell account from other devices ?

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2279
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmridul View Post
    How to sign out my SuperCell account from other devices ?
    You can't. If it was your device, and you have sold it or given it away, you should really have logged it out and removed clash first.

If it was stolen, you may be able to persuade Support to log it out (if they actually can), or you my be able to get the device "bricked" by your provider.

If you allowed somebody else to access your account and now want to stop them, you have breached the ToS, and probably not a good idea to involve support then, as you may end up with your account banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    If you allowed somebody else to access your account
    That is what he has done and stated it in his thread.🙈