Page 226 of 227 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 2263

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Papalapolus View Post
    Not sure if this will get seen here, but I'll try...

I am enjoying the new SCID update, but...it is rare that I can login to an account once I get to the "Choose From Saved" tab with just one click on an account. It most often kicks be back to that tab, making me click on the account 2, 3, 4, even 5 times before it works.
    Same for me.

I tried to wait a bit before selection a village or to tap a little bit longer, but ... no change.
    Still the same: At least every second village switch requires to tap 2, 3, 4 ... up to 5 times.

Latest optional update is installed.
    I'm working on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 with Android 8.1.0 (latest patches installed).

Quote Originally Posted by NordPohl View Post
    Same for me.

I tried to wait a bit before selection a village or to tap a little bit longer, but ... no change.
    Still the same: At least every second village switch requires to tap 2, 3, 4 ... up to 5 times.

Latest optional update is installed.
    I'm working on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A6 with Android 8.1.0 (latest patches installed).
    Since you have a Samsung device,you can read this thread for a fix-

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-12-bugs/page2

Try to check if any background apps or Game Optimizers of any sort are causing this.

2 Days Before I Tried To Login Into My Coc Account after 2 Years Which Is Linked With Gmail ID But Game Is Asking For Supercell ID. I am Facing Problem To Migrate My Coc Account From Gmail To Supercell Id. It Says Oops! Game Account Was Not Found. Please Login With Another Supercell ID. Please Help

Quote Originally Posted by Itheazad View Post
    2 Days Before I Tried To Login Into My Coc Account after 2 Years Which Is Linked With Gmail ID But Game Is Asking For Supercell ID. I am Facing Problem To Migrate My Coc Account From Gmail To Supercell Id. It Says Oops! Game Account Was Not Found. Please Login With Another Supercell ID. Please Help
    It lookyps like you habe some issues with your account security over the years. Have you shared your village?

Posted this in the SCID thread but got no responses so I thought I’d try here. Has anyone else noticed this?

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    Forgive me if this has already been mentioned ( I did look for it).

when switching accounts, after hitting the ‘switch’ button (left of the connected button) a list of saved accounts slides in from the right of the screen. Each account shows the associated email address, and the account hashtag.

SOMETIMES it also has a black and white ID icon on the left of each account. SOMETIMES it doesn’t.

anyone else seen this? Anyone know why the ID icon is sometimes there and sometimes not?

doesnt seem to have any effect on the functionality, but I’m just wondering why?
    btw sometimes it’s ALL accounts, sometimes none, and sometimes it’s a mix, some show the icon and some don’t???

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    Posted this in the SCID thread but got no responses so I thought I’d try here. Has anyone else noticed this?
    btw sometimes it’s ALL accounts, sometimes none, and sometimes it’s a mix, some show the icon and some don’t???
    Can you please share us a picture? But this thread is about having problems with scid and its setup or opting out and not visual bugs even if they are in scid.🙄

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Can you please share us a picture? But this thread is about having problems with scid and its setup or opting out and not visual bugs even if they are in scid.
    Thread title is “one and only supercell ID thread” in the bugs and problems sub forum. Since this appears to be a (minor) bug involving supercel ID, where else should it go? Lol.

here’s a screenshot. I’ve blacked out the account details but have NOT edited out the ID icons, they just don’t appear for the first two accounts. NB it’s not always the same accounts, it seems random?

https://imgur.com/a/ApN7838
    Last edited by AxsMan; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:38 AM. Reason: Typo

Fresh Spawn
    Hello there, how are you?

I have some problem and hope u can help me I have clash of clans base on my old account which is on russias region and now I am using american region from where I can buy some thing for my village, problem is that I cant transfer my old village to my new supercell account, please please somehow help me

I wanted to write to the admin anoushka but seems his/her inbox is full, so I wandered if supercell help me with that problem if I write them on email or somehow reach them
    Last edited by levaa49; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by levaa49 View Post
    I have some problem and hope u can help me I have clash of clans base on my old account which is on russias region and now I am using american region from where I can buy some thing for my village, problem is that I cant transfer my old village to my new supercell account, please please somehow help me
    The region doesnt matter. Load your village like you did before with gamecenter id or google play. Then save it with supercell id.

If you cant acces your village anymore your only option would be the ingame support.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

Contact Form

I wanted to write to the admin anoushka but seems his/her inbox is full, so I wandered if supercell help me with that problem if I write them on email or somehow reach them
    She cant help you and no one on this forum as well. We are all clashers like you except the few supercell staff member and even they cant help you → they are community managers.