Page 217 of 224 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2236

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Afsaark View Post
    I registered my Th10 village to supercell id and than i uninstalled Coc because i was busy so now I cameback to Coc and tried to load my th10 village even the supercell sent me a 6 digits code and after entering that code it takes me to freash th1 not my old one th10. Please help me.
    are you sure that you:
    - have saved it with supercell id?
    - used login instead of registering?
    - used the correct email account during login?

you can try your old login method to make sure you have saved your village with scid.

if you are 1000% sure you have done everything correct and your village doesnt load than only ingame support is able to help you. you can try to opt out from scid or request your one time account recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by WKB View Post
    Code verification is not send, I've put my email several times
    maybe you have used the wrong email during login or you are in the wrong email account. check all folders and spam settings.

and now account is blocked for 24 hours !
    you tryed random codes and this was your own fault.

We are in clan war league, how will I be able to attack now ??
    if you have multiple devices and have your village saved on it than you can play it. if not than you will have to wait for the end of the 24 hour lockout to be able to request a new login code.

even ingame support cant help you now.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    maybe you have used the wrong email during login or you are in the wrong email account. check all folders and spam settings.

you tryed random codes and this was your own fault.

if you have multiple devices and have your village saved on it than you can play it. if not than you will have to wait for the end of the 24 hour lockout to be able to request a new login code.

even ingame support cant help you now.
    I know my email, I got it for 20 years...and I checked spam folder.
    I didn't try any random code at all, I just canceled and put my email several times to request a code. What are you talking about my fault ??

I didn't try any random code at all, I just canceled and put my email several times to request a code. What are you talking about my fault ??
    i didng knew that many attempts could also lead in 24 hour lockout.
    anyway
    if you havent loaded your scid on other devices than you cant login during the nex 24 hours. why do you need to login with the village? havent you used remember me?

Fresh Spawn
    i didng knew that many attempts could also lead in 24 hour lockout.
    anyway
    if you havent loaded your scid on other devices than you cant login during the nex 24 hours. why do you need to login with the village? havent you used remember me?
    Was the 1st try on this device, did not checked "remember me" yet... I tried to log to another account and didn't received email verification too. There is a problem on supercell side.

Was the 1st try on this device, did not checked "remember me" yet... I tried to log to another account and didn't received email verification too. There is a problem on supercell side.
    use the device where your is supercell id already stored.

edit:
    tryed it out now and you were right. seems to be an issue there.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 2nd, 2019 at 09:21 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    are you sure that you:
    - have saved it with supercell id?
    - used login instead of registering?
    - used the correct email account during login?

you can try your old login method to make sure you have saved your village with scid.

if you are 1000% sure you have done everything correct and your village doesnt load than only ingame support is able to help you. you can try to opt out from scid or request your one time account recovery.
    I tried the opt out thing but it says Disconnecting or changing supercell id is not possible for your account... what now
    When i start the game an option like this shows "We found your old th10 village .login to supercell id to load it " stuff like this ..
    By registering my village to supercell i lost my village and supercell says register your acc to keep it safe ....

Fresh Spawn
    [QUOTE=Afsaark;12215677]I tried the opt out thing but it says Disconnecting or changing supercell id is not possible for your account... what now
    When i start the game an option like this shows "We found your old th10 village .login to supercell id to load it " stuff like this ..
    By registering my village to supercell i lost my village and supercell says register your acc to keep it safe ....
    Can i send you screen shots. May be you will find a solution....
    Last edited by Afsaark; June 2nd, 2019 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Afsaark View Post
    I tried the opt out thing but it says Disconnecting or changing supercell id is not possible for your account... what now
    i guess you messed uo things. than your only option is to use your one time account recovery.

edit:
    tryed it out now and you were right. seems to be an issue there.
    there was a delay in getting the email. got three mails one hour later.