Page 214 of 219 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2184

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JohnLorenzGacho View Post
    the scenario is this: when I go to clash of clan app and try to log in with my Gmail account it will load then will say "Chief Renz, village with town hall lvl10 has been found! load it by logging in with Supercell ID."
    this means your village is saved with supercell id.

the problem is... I did not register that account to be connected with the Supercell ID..
    than someone had acces to your village or device and saved it with supercell id.

and when I tried to go on logging it with Supercell ID, the supercell will gonna send me the codes and when I tried to use that code, the village will load and come up with a th7 and bh4base.. that is my other acount
    you used the wrong supercell id. use the correct supercell id.

and when I tried to repeat logging in the same Gmail account it will also say
    ≤snip≥...
    it is quite normal that same things happen if you do same things.😜

I am so prustrated.. please help me recover my Old account with a th10 base. the name of my village is --♋RENZ♋-- , I don't remember the #address of my account but I am sure that it is connected to this Gmail account of mine.
    first you said you havent connected it with supercell and now you are not sure anymore. ask your brain for the correct supercell id and if you cant remember you will have to contact the ingame support for accoubt recovery.

Fresh Spawn

Super cell id

I need help email super cell id has been removed and I can not log into my old account otherwise.I am asking for a quick answer

Quote Originally Posted by ImFun View Post
    I need help email super cell id has been removed and I can not log into my old account otherwise.I am asking for a quick answer
    supercell cant be removed without having contact to the ingame support. make sure you use the correct email account during supercell id login and make sure you look into the correct email account. also look into email settings and spamfolder.

if all doesnt work your last option is the ingame support.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Supercell ID

If we create supercell id with different email of current google play account will it erase data from our google play account ?

If so, does that means we can create a new one on our old google play account ?

Quote Originally Posted by bboys31 View Post
    If we create supercell id with different email of current google play account will it erase data from our google play account ?

Example: if Account A is linked to Email A via Google play but you want Account B linked to Email A for supercell ID, then Supercell ID will override the Google play login and you will not be able to access Account B through Google Play anymore
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 43 | GW 13 |

Quote Originally Posted by bboys31 View Post

Yes, you can link supercell ID with email A where your google play account is email B.

No data will be deleted from the google play account [your village isn't in your google play account, it's on the SC servers].

For the last sentence: create a new what? village? SCID? ... or something else?

I'm not getting a verification code been waiting for 3 days now for my TH12 account

Quote Originally Posted by Zestykiller View Post
    I'm not getting a verification code been waiting for 3 days now for my TH12 account
    - make sure your village is saved with supercell id
    - use the correct email during login
    - go to the correct email account
    - check all folders and spam settings

if all not work contact the ingame support.

Supercell id login code not comming as usual in email

Supercell id login code not comming as usual in email, and it is true, not in spam or any folder . This haven't been case 3 days back, but now for 3 days this particular id is dead base since i cant login without verification code

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Bijendrabaj View Post
    Supercell id login code not comming as usual in email, and it is true, not in spam or any folder . This haven't been case 3 days back, but now for 3 days this particular id is dead base since i cant login without verification code
    First of all, welcome Bijendrabaj to the CoC subforum. Since you weren't able to log into game to contact Player Support for assistance, I'd like to suggest you use the web form below. Good luck

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/cl...ontact=1&p=web

---
    Lynn
    May 25, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:22 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread