Page 212 of 214 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214 LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2138

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Supercell ID and gmail works very well.
    You can easily have several accounts on one gmail account if you do like this:

Lets say you have a gmail called me@gmail.com and two accounts named a1 and a2.
    To register both accounts on the same gmail you should use these two email addresses:
    me+a1@gmail.com and me+a2@gmail.com

My real email account name is 18 characters and my accounts are 4-10 characters and I have no issue to tell them apart. There is plenty of room to see the whole name.

The format is email account name and coc account name separated by a + sign.

Note that it takes 6 clicks to change from one account to another, so it isn't that much easier than using google play accounts. If you have more than 3 I suspect that you will need to scroll a little too.
    Do not use other than a-z in the coc account name, at least not until you have checked that it works with gmail by sending your self an email with that email address
    Last edited by CaosDenmark; April 5th, 2019 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaosDenmark View Post
    Supercell ID and gmail works very well.
    You can easily have several accounts on one gmail account if you do like this:
    this what you describe is to do at own risk. it has been said multiple times that having multiple email accounts in one email account is just a feature of the email provider. if the provider remove this feature than you lose acces to your villages.

google currently removed g+.

Fresh Spawn
    I updated my coc and after that i can't login to my account anymore. It says login using supercell id. How is that possible when i haven't registered my account with supercell id ??? Pls help.
    Last edited by airam21; April 6th, 2019 at 11:45 PM. Reason: wrong sentence

Quote Originally Posted by airam21 View Post
    I updated my coc and after that i can't login to my account anymore. It says login using supercell id. How is that possible when i haven't registered my account with supercell id ??? Pls help.
    the update is not the reason. the reason is that someone had acces to your village and saved it with supercell id.

your only solution is to contact the ingame support. but before you do it secure your email account and devices.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    do you life in chinese/japanese region or have you bought your device in this region?
    the supercell id wasnt released for chinese or japanese region due to their laws. i dont know if they have changed it currently.
    others have tryed vpn with succes but at own risk. you could lose your account if something went wrong.

you dont need supercell id. only if you want toswitch between android and ios you have to create an supercell id for your village.
    I have the same exact problem, and Iím not sure why. I donít believe that is the case for me because I can connect to supercell id on other supercell games. I got this ios phone from someone and it already had an clash of clans account. I donít live in the Chinese or Japanese region and this device was not bought from there either. Iím not sure what to do cause I need to connect it so I can transfer from my Android to my iOS

Hey,I've been playing coc for 4years now. I've my two accounts up and playing till last month. My phone was broken and I couldn't play for a month. Now when I tried to login via another device I couldn't load my my mini account. I'm pretty sure it was connected with supercell id since I used to switch my accounts with it. I've my data backed up in game centre but I can't link this to my supercell ID. When I tried to login with my SupercelD its saying this email is not linked with any IDs. I tried to create a new supercell ID and I ended up with a fresh account. All I wanted is to link my game center with supercell ID. Looking forward to hearing from you since the in-game support is just giving automated replies which are useless to me.

Thanks in advance

Fresh Spawn
    Please Help. I have played Coc for 5 years now. I bought a new phone and the game transfered alright. Bug when I try to create a supercell id it wont send me a verification code to my email. when i press the disconnected button it prompts me for a code. how do i get this code?

Quote Originally Posted by Seek67 View Post
    Please Help. I have played Coc for 5 years now. I bought a new phone and the game transfered alright. Bug when I try to create a supercell id it wont send me a verification code to my email. when i press the disconnected button it prompts me for a code. how do i get this code?
    you have moved all of your villages to your new phone. why do you want to create a new supercell id?
    sometimes it could take several minutes or even hours untilyou get the verification code. look at all folders in your email account and check the Spam-Filter.

My account bunned

Dear sir Some time ago I get banned in the game But I do not know why! and I think I baned in wrong way because I did not use robot or any other 3rd party software any time .please help me and give back my game , I realy Loved my game. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by hoseinemadodin4230 View Post
    Dear sir Some time ago I get banned in the game But I do not know why! and I think I baned in wrong way because I did not use robot or any other 3rd party software any time .please help me and give back my game , I realy Loved my game. thank you
    i wonder why you waited "some time". anyway no one here can help you. to know why you were banned you just have to start your banned village. the reason is in the ban notification.