Page 118 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2236

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [One & Only] Supercell ID Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sittu0409 View Post
    No when login supercell I'd lvl2 I'd loading
    i have said you everything you can do. if this not helps you have to contact the ingame support.
    normaly you can load your village with google play because havent saved it with supercell id.

I want delete this supercell id
    you havent saved your village with supercell id so you dont need to delete superclel id. you cant delete supercell. there isno way back. you can contact the ingame support. they have the option to delete the supercell id but they also can say no.

you have to load your village with googleplay because you havent saved it with supercell id.
    you said it here.
    When I used load with google player its show do you want load th11 I'd but automatically asking log in with supercell I'd loading lvl2 id which was created same email
    now once more
    delete clash of clans
    install clash of clans
    start clash of clans
    skip tutorial
    do not load the village from supercell id
    go to ingame settings
    click on googleplay
    chose your village
    Last edited by wotanwaton; February 21st, 2018 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowProphet View Post

​So I just finished taking a deep breath after reading through all these pages (most of them not all), setting up my 6 accounts with supercell ID’s. It went flawlessly, I have switched back and forth between accounts on 2 different devices and all 6 are available on both devices, Very nice Supercell Dev’s. Bravo! I spent a lot of time on this, if there's any mistakes you see let me know I'll edit them. Hope this helps some people. I think the biggest problem isn't supercell- it's that people are just button pushers, they push, click, swipe, and tap stuff before they read and understand what they're doing....

<snip to comply with following request from OP>

Please don't quote this entire post in a reply- it makes for very long pages....

Clash On
    ~KP

Very very helpful KP. Very good article with a great explanation.

Cheers
    AJ
    Last edited by Ajax; February 21st, 2018 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    yes it is a special thing from google. google is not supercell id. what if supercell id doesnt like it? what if google delete this feature? there is no real advantage of using this for your supercell id. the time you need to create this email thingi you could spend to create a new email id. also you have enough email accounts if you have multiple coc accounts. you dont need to do create any new email.
    Plussed users are not a special thing from Google. They have been part of the email standard for decades ...

Patrick
    Highlander | KarlsruheUnited #2VR2CRCQ | TH 12 | BK 64 | AQ 65 | GW 38 | BH 9 | BM 30

Just don't hold it that way. (Steve Jobs)
    Just play the game like it was intended to be played. (Supercell)
    Ceterum censeo navem deurendam.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1175
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteAndLoot View Post
    Sorry if I'm asking an answered question, but how do Android notifications (like shield ran out and guard about to end) work with accounts that are managed through supercell I'd? Do they all get forwarded to the same Android phone account with some kind of indicator as to which id the notification is for? Or do you only get notifications for the last logged in account?

So far, I like the convenience of swapping between accounts, and as a Google rewards user, I like that everything is linked to the same Google play account for purchases.
    I'm not sure many of those notifications come from the server, but the ones that do come from Supercell, not Google or Apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by KnowProphet View Post

OP, thanks for the clear and concise directions on how to create SuperCell IDs. I followed your directions and it works!

Thank you very much!

I will add my thanks to the guy who made such a clear and easy to follow set of instructions. I was not going to make Supercell IDs until i read this. I made IDs for all of my accounts and, man oh man, does it ever make switching back and forth a breeze. Well done, Supercell! (except for the not taking the initiative to create such an easy to follow walk through yourselves and instead relying on a customer to do it for you part)

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    you havent saved your village with supercell id so you dont need to delete superclel id. you cant delete supercell. there isno way back. you can contact the ingame support. they have the option to delete the supercell id but they also can say no.

you have to load your village with googleplay because you havent saved it with supercell id.
    you said it here.

now once more
    delete clash of clans
    install clash of clans
    start clash of clans
    skip tutorial
    do not load the village from supercell id
    go to ingame settings
    click on googleplay
    chose your village
    Same results nothing changed only god can change

SC ID how many account can use in One Device?

where can i check next clan games details?