Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Supercell ID

Quote Originally Posted by iabirkhan View Post
    I'm stuck there too.. how long this failed login attempts lockdown will take..?
    it takes 24 hours until then don't mess up with the login system as it'll increase your cool down period

credits:KILLERCHEESE

Quote Originally Posted by waynoo View Post
    Im afraid your friend has probably lost his account forever.Tell him to start again.
    How can you say that his game is safe in google play account,he is still able to play,but the id he created in Supercell is wrong and Supercell id is optional.. isn't it ?

Quote Originally Posted by GowthamRaja View Post
    Yes.
    Log out from Supercell id in settings menu
    Restart the game
    In home screen, u can find 2 options.
    Click 'play without supercell id'
    New village will be loaded
    There, in top left corner, click settings menu
    U can find Google play connect.
    Login using Google play.
    I'm using Android and this solution worked for me.
    once connected with super cell id all your gp progress gets transferred to supercell cloud..you cannot login from Google play games again

To avoid continuous login with email and OTP...just check ✔ on remember while login..this will save your login credentials..
    If you switch to another Google play account the credentials are lost hence I suggest you to create supercell id for all your villages and switching to different account will be easier and faster

Quote Originally Posted by cescvan View Post
    I got the same problem. I want to creat SID for my village but I creat SID why loading a brand new village. Now I can not load my old village even using" play without SID", when i load email to load old village, it always inform that need to load SID. Now both 2 acc (old & brand new) link to my email and have SID. I think this is a bug. I contacted in game support, he said my 2 acc must use 2 email, but actually I use only one. Now he continue checking.
    create super cell id with different account and its done or write a mail to supercell about deleting your brand new TH1 progress so that you can transfer your real progress to your right mail

Quote Originally Posted by Birojit View Post
    He is not able to sign up again in sid,he has already created an account with his existing google play id on sid,he tried to do so
    and got this massage-
    try connecting your progress with different email id

Don't try again and again just wait 24 hour it will be open.

Last alert.

Quote Originally Posted by wasim9035 View Post
    once connected with super cell id all your gp progress gets transferred to supercell cloud..you cannot login from Google play games again
    So if i create supercell id for my second account then i don't face any
    To avoid continuous login with email and OTP...just check ✔ on remember while login..this will save your login credentials..
    If you switch to another Google play account the credentials are lost hence I suggest you to create supercell id for all your villages and switching to different account will be easier and faster
    If i create supercell id for my second account which mail id should i use the mail id which have my second account or the mail id associated with my primary account??

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #329
    Quote Originally Posted by thehunkrohit View Post
    If i create supercell id for my second account which mail id should i use the mail id which have my second account or the mail id associated with my primary account??
    You can use whatever email address you like, but it must be different to any you have already created a Supercell ID for (i.e. you need one email address for each Supercell ID, and you can only have one clash account per Supercell ID). It does not have to be the same email address you used to connect the account to Google play originally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Use any id you want it does not matter as the progress will get transferred to that email account..but don't add up 2nd account to first 1 as it'll create error code saying that email already exists with different village
    Try different account any you wish except the 1 which is already been used...hope this helps