Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan war searching bug

Clan war searching bug

Hi
    We start searching a war 12 hour ago but not any clan searching foe opponent this problem many time happen with us what we do many time to waste so what do next any advice🤗🤗🤔

What is your line-up?

It is unlikely to be a bug. By far the most common explanation for long search times is having a relatively uncommon lineup, so being harder to match fairly. The types of clans most affected are typically doing one of more of multiple base engineering, roster engineering, taking a wide spread of th levels, taking only quite low th levels, and/or doing one or more of those things in the less populous war size brackets (anything over 15v15).

Common lineups match much faster. There’s a few threads here where clans with very extreme lineups report matching taking days or weeks, and in one notorious case a match couldn’t be found in well over a month. By contrast I searched a very common lineup in the biggest volume war bracket (all nonengineered th11 in 10v10) and matched in under 30 seconds today.

To match faster look at your lineup and consider searching in a smaller war bracket cutting numbers by benching outliers - bases much smaller or bigger than most of the others - as well as more heavily engineered bases if you have those.
    Last edited by Tomville; February 14th, 2018 at 07:52 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 16 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Quote Originally Posted by cheers2017 View Post
    What is your line-up?
    Line-up is=11,9,9,9,9,8,8,8,8,8
    And no engineer base
    Last edited by rajppatel; February 14th, 2018 at 08:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    It is unlikely to be a bug. By far the most common explanation for long search times is having a relatively uncommon lineup, so being harder to match fairly. The types of clans most affected are typically doing one of more of multiple base engineering, roster engineering, taking a wide spread of th levels, taking only quite low th levels, and/or doing one or more of those things in the less populous war size brackets (anything over 15v15).

Common lineups match much faster. There’s a few threads here where clans with very extreme lineups report matching taking days or weeks, and in one notorious case a match couldn’t be found in well over a month. By contrast I searched a very common lineup in the biggest volume war bracket (all nonengineered th11 in 10v10) and matched in under 30 seconds today.

To match faster look at your lineup and consider searching in a smaller war bracket cutting numbers by benching outliers - bases much smaller or bigger than most of the others - as well as more heavily engineered bases if you have those.
    Thanks sir but in war no engineer base so why many time to searching a war and line-up is=11,9,9,9,9,8,8,8,8,8
    And second line-up is=10,9,8,8,8

Centennial Club
    Is your th11 a 9.11 base?

Quote Originally Posted by freezerclasher View Post
    Is your th11 a 9.11 base?
    TH11 i update 3 day ago and my TH10 full max wall all troop and defense and i update to TH11

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rajppatel View Post
    Line-up is=11,9,9,9,9,8,8,8,8,8
    And no engineer base
    I am warring at 10v these days with a similar line up as your but I have more spread in my town halls so maybe go to 15 and use a TH10 or two and a TH7...

GL!

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I am warring at 10v these days with a similar line up as your but I have more spread in my town halls so maybe go to 15 and use a TH10 or two and a TH7...

GL!
    Well look who's back, we've been missing that old Mencken meme.

OP do this, especially adding 10s. That's been a recurring report here, clans that war 11-8 or so with no th10s not finding matches.

Either that or bench the th11.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

I am searching for war from the past 3days ... don't know what's wrong with the coc is happening