Thread: Requires cardinal updates the game dies

Fresh Spawn

Requires cardinal updates the game dies

Dear developers, I will tell you that the game is dying, it can be determined by the number of players coming to the opera group very seldom. If the Level is coming but I do not want to play in my operative group, the same story is observed, players above level 60 already strongly lose the game, they say it is not interesting update. I do not know what it will be, but please allow for an increase in the territory of the map, on my map, I have not been left with an indifferent opponent to attack anyone, the ability to conduct retaliatory attacks is an opportunity to attract a player but by clicking on the nickname of the player! The game is good, but interest in it propohdaet.Ochen hard to recruit in the opergroup play nehotyat.Delayte the possibility of a return from 50 players to 25 players! And please add the achievements of the player still something that 1000 diamonds I got to play immediately became uninteresting almost all reached! After climbing to the top of the mountain, subduing it to a person becomes boring and it goes to conquer new peaks! But here all the limit will be achieved reluctantly! All the best you can think about all this!

Disagreed. Alive and well and for the first time in a long time seems to be bug free.....
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Task Force: Valkyrie Will
    http://youtube.com/ValkyrieWill

Agree and disagree. For new players, it is the same game that it was when YOU were a new player, and that is where the money is for SC, people willing to pay real money for play money in order to advance. It is level 65 players that are getting bored and dropping out, but they are less likely to buy diamonds from the store anyway, so there is no great incentive for SC to jump through hoops to keep them.

While expanding the map and upping the top levels would keep a few players, something innovative that would also be an incentive to up-and-coming players would provide a better bang-for-buck for SC.

When COC added the "builders base" I started playing again and even bought some gems. If SC could expand BB laterally in that way (maybe in conjunction with a vertical limit raise) it would have a greater effect on both the enthusiasm of the long-time players, and the money making potential for SC.
    da yoopers #9RYVYUYU
    No Pressure Playing

Here is to the dying game.

Screenshot_20180215-141556.jpg
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Task Force: Valkyrie Will
    http://youtube.com/ValkyrieWill

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Charle1Delta View Post
    Here is to the dying game.

Screenshot_20180215-141556.jpg
    Crying all the way to the bank!
    da yoopers #9RYVYUYU
    No Pressure Playing

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by DorfD View Post
    Crying all the way to the bank!
    2017!!!😂😥😥😭

Quote Originally Posted by FYHI View Post
    2017!!!
    Yes, I am sure if they posted the 2018 profits to date they would be way down. But of course we are only two months into 2018.
    da yoopers #9RYVYUYU
    No Pressure Playing