Thread: New idea for the clan castle

New idea for the clan castle

The clan castle is great it holds loot from star bonuses it holds troops to be used for defense or offense. Through all of this I still think something is missing you can hold spells in your clan castle but I believe that there should be a wizard or other magical character witch elder wizard etc. That should be able to use clan castle spells as offensive spells to boost your buildings to shoot faster with the haste spell or speed your troops up with it or throw down a clan donated skeleton spell to distract enemy troops or attempt to eliminate them this may not be a good idea I am just spitballing shoot me some feedback and if this goes into the game I'll be ecstatic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Killabeast29 View Post
    The clan castle is great it holds loot from star bonuses it holds troops to be used for defense or offense. Through all of this I still think something is missing you can hold spells in your clan castle but I believe that there should be a wizard or other magical character witch elder wizard etc. That should be able to use clan castle spells as offensive spells to boost your buildings to shoot faster with the haste spell or speed your troops up with it or throw down a clan donated skeleton spell to distract enemy troops or attempt to eliminate them this may not be a good idea I am just spitballing shoot me some feedback and if this goes into the game I'll be ecstatic.
    Op, frankly it'll be quite overpowered.