Thread: Hero Regen Times (QoL change)

Hero Regen Times (QoL change)

Please don't get put off by my title,

This is quite simply an ask to make the amount of time it takes for the hero to regen when he is boosting the same interface as troops and spells.

E.g. Troops and spells take 20 mins, appears as 5 on the army interface. Heroes taking 20 mins, shows 20 mins counting down 4x speed. Its an unessecary difference now and would feel nicer if it were like the others.

EDIT: With multiple heroes, it shows multiple mini timers of the regen time %25 for each hero counting down normally.
    Last edited by BakusClasher; 5 Days Ago at 09:00 AM.

Regular sig made by ME! Want one? Visit my shop!
    Meet me in OT or FG!
    It is pronounced BAKE-US, not BACK-US. Thank you

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    I would guess that sc make a lot of money from people buying gems to use on boosting hero regen time or just healing them so i doubt they would reduce regen times but i do agree with you they take far to long

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    I would guess that sc make a lot of money from people buying gems to use on boosting hero regen time or just healing them so i doubt they would reduce regen times but i do agree with you they take far to long
    What? I never said anything along those lines! Please read the thread and dont post for the sake of posting ng without substance.

Sigh.

Meet me in OT or FG!

Quote Originally Posted by BakusClasher View Post
    What? I never said anything along those lines! Please read the thread and dont post for the sake of posting ng without substance.

Sigh.
    How rude bakus my reply was not only a fair reply i was in fact agreeing with what you said i was only pointing out i didnt think sc would implement it

How rude bakus my reply was not only a fair reply i was in fact agreeing with what you said i was only pointing out i didnt think sc would implement it
    I'll say it AGAIN.

Please read my idea, you did not post along the lines of my idea frame

Meet me in OT or FG!

Ok clearly i am thick and in the wrong your thread title said hero regen time my reply was to that clearly i dont understand what your thread is meaning and i apologize for my stupidty sorry
    Last edited by Mrlk; 5 Days Ago at 12:40 AM.

Centennial Club
    Ok clearly i am thick and in the wrong your thread title said hero regen time my reply was to that clearly i dont understand what your thread is meaning and i apologize for my stupidty sorry
    OP was referring to the accelerated countdown for troops & spells when in boost. 4x against standard tick-tock with heroes.

Anyone have any actual opinions on the idea?

Meet me in OT or FG!