Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 92

Thread: Petetion for upcoming marathon games.

  1. #61
    Millennial Club Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Posts
    1,184
    Those telling other to just make new accounts to get more points should know that one must be a th6 to start doing clan games.And its not easy to reach th6 in just few days.It take at least a month to do so.No to mention the time and effort it takes to make alternate accounts.Not all the players can do that.But if you increase the cap it would be easier for em to get more points for their team to get to max tier.
    Why do bigger clan not want to give smaller clan an opportunity to reach max tier?Its not like your reward for reaching max tier will reduce if other smaller clan too are getting an oppurtunity to get max rewards.Even if you increase the cap they still have to put more effort than any1 in bigger clan to get to that max tier.

  2. #62
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Those telling other to just make new accounts to get more points should know that one must be a th6 to start doing clan games.And its not easy to reach th6 in just few days.It take at least a month to do so.No to mention the time and effort it takes to make alternate accounts.Not all the players can do that.But if you increase the cap it would be easier for em to get more points for their team to get to max tier.
    Why do bigger clan not want to give smaller clan an opportunity to reach max tier?Its not like your reward for reaching max tier will reduce if other smaller clan too are getting an oppurtunity to get max rewards.Even if you increase the cap they still have to put more effort than any1 in bigger clan to get to that max tier.
    From an opposite point of view, why should every clan regardless of size be able to reach the max tier? We finally have a worthwhile reward for having a large active clan in one set of games. Every other set of games has been scaled so that the good stuff could be achieved with a small number of active members. The rewards in the last two were a single potion for the final 20k points. Personally, I think most games should be scaled for smaller clans. However, I also think it's ok to have one every so often that isn't. Full disclosure, my clan hit 50k points with 3 days left and only 6 members getting max points. Admittedly, that gives me a greatly different perspective than someone with 20 active members. Not that supercel is listening to me, but at this point, I wouldn't care if supercel raised the cap. It would cut down the angst on the forum for a bit. Until the next thread pops up that it is too hard for smaller clans and the point targets need to be lower.

  3. #63
    Forum Veteran MasterEdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    From an opposite point of view, why should every clan regardless of size be able to reach the max tier? We finally have a worthwhile reward for having a large active clan in one set of games. Every other set of games has been scaled so that the good stuff could be achieved with a small number of active members. The rewards in the last two were a single potion for the final 20k points. Personally, I think most games should be scaled for smaller clans. However, I also think it's ok to have one every so often that isn't. Full disclosure, my clan hit 50k points with 3 days left and only 6 members getting max points. Admittedly, that gives me a greatly different perspective than someone with 20 active members. Not that supercel is listening to me, but at this point, I wouldn't care if supercel raised the cap. It would cut down the angst on the forum for a bit. Until the next thread pops up that it is too hard for smaller clans and the point targets need to be lower.
    From different point of a view why should smaller clans suffer because of the number of their members? CW is completely fine to run with only 5 people these days, why should this be any different?

  4. #64
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    511
    Would like to see the cap raised a for the 75k to 5000 or 6000 too.

  5. #65
    Millennial Club Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    From an opposite point of view, why should every clan regardless of size be able to reach the max tier? We finally have a worthwhile reward for having a large active clan in one set of games. Every other set of games has been scaled so that the good stuff could be achieved with a small number of active members. The rewards in the last two were a single potion for the final 20k points. Personally, I think most games should be scaled for smaller clans. However, I also think it's ok to have one every so often that isn't. Full disclosure, my clan hit 50k points with 3 days left and only 6 members getting max points. Admittedly, that gives me a greatly different perspective than someone with 20 active members. Not that supercel is listening to me, but at this point, I wouldn't care if supercel raised the cap. It would cut down the angst on the forum for a bit. Until the next thread pops up that it is too hard for smaller clans and the point targets need to be lower.
    First of all, tell me something.Does giving the opprotunity to others to get the rewards too undermine the its value?Even if Cap is raised smaller clans will have to put extra effort than that of bigger clans.Members of bigger clan can take it easy and do about 1-1.5k points each . Isn't this much of benifit sufficient for bigger clans?Why are they too focused on not wanting to give smaller clan an opportunity?
    PS:I too am a member of a big clan and we have completed 50k points in just 2days in last two clan games but I am against not giving them an opportunity to get to max tier.
    Last edited by Rak2180; February 13th, 2018 at 11:40 PM.

  6. #66
    Millennial Club PapaTroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Those telling other to just make new accounts to get more points should know that one must be a th6 to start doing clan games.And its not easy to reach th6 in just few days.It take at least a month to do so.No to mention the time and effort it takes to make alternate accounts.Not all the players can do that.But if you increase the cap it would be easier for em to get more points for their team to get to max tier.
    Why do bigger clan not want to give smaller clan an opportunity to reach max tier?Its not like your reward for reaching max tier will reduce if other smaller clan too are getting an oppurtunity to get max rewards.Even if you increase the cap they still have to put more effort than any1 in bigger clan to get to that max tier.
    Correct. It takes time to get to TH6. This first came up two months ago. Had you started then you would be ready today. If you start today you can be ready in April.

    This game does require patience and planning. You can complain because others are more successful in looking ahead, or you can start planning for the future today.

    To be fair this only works for those who want a higher cap, so they don't have to recruit or join a larger clan. If you reject these two more practical solutions, you still have the option to raise your own cap with minis. You will still have to put in the time, just as you would have to put in the hours if you had a higher cap on just one account.

    Yes a mini does require some time. But you only need to play it during the games. The rest of the time you can ignore it. Like builder's base.
    Listen, and understand! That New Algorithm is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

  7. #67
    Millennial Club kristojesus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,161
    /Signed sealed deliver I'm yours......

  8. #68
    Forum Veteran MasterEdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Posts
    1,830
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Correct. It takes time to get to TH6. This first came up two months ago. Had you started then you would be ready today. If you start today you can be ready in April.

    This game does require patience and planning. You can complain because others are more successful in looking ahead, or you can start planning for the future today.

    To be fair this only works for those who want a higher cap, so they don't have to recruit or join a larger clan. If you reject these two more practical solutions, you still have the option to raise your own cap with minis. You will still have to put in the time, just as you would have to put in the hours if you had a higher cap on just one account.

    Yes a mini does require some time. But you only need to play it during the games. The rest of the time you can ignore it. Like builder's base.
    You're just going to continue about your minis, aren't you... Wish everyone had as much time as you do

  9. #69
    Hatchlhoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Cheeseburgers taste just as good when you're eating on the floor
    Posts
    3,617
    In the real world, there are pluses and minuses to being part of big groups and small groups. Say you work for a small company, there's less chance of you being treated like just a number, but you may not have as much opportunity for advancement there. So there's an argument to be made that the clan games is kind of the same way.

    But really, it's a game and it's supposed to be fun... it's supposed to be an escape from the complications of real life. There's no reason why the inequalities of real life need to be mirrored here. It's too bad the Book of Everything got added to the last tier and out of reach of smaller clans, when the previous two games had the book on the second last tier. Kind of seems like holding candy just out of reach of the smaller kid while the big kids are munching down.
    Disclaimer to the above post:
    When offered the 'Game Specialist' title, I misread and thought it said 'Special Game-ist'. Since mama always told me I was special, I figured it was a perfect fit and just signed right up. But I do like blue so I'll still try my best... if you were hoping for a better answer, you might have to wait for someone smarter to come along.


  10. #70
    Millennial Club Rak2180's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    Correct. It takes time to get to TH6. This first came up two months ago. Had you started then you would be ready today. If you start today you can be ready in April.


    To be fair this only works for those who want a higher cap, so they don't have to recruit or join a larger clan. If you reject these two more practical solutions, you still have the option to raise your own cap with minis. You will still have to put in the time, just as you would have to put in the hours if you had a higher cap on just one account.
    .
    Its not easy to recurit quality members in low level smaller clans.Most of good players would want to join a bigger clan instead to get big CG rewards easily.
    Not many players can just make a mini and ignore it like you later on just for CG.Whats the problem in increasing the cap?As I said before, giving an opportunity to smaller clan to get the rewards doesn't really undermine its value.They still have to work extra hard to get that.
    or Is it that ,SC is trying to encourage members of smaller clans to make multiple accounts by having a low cap on big clan games?Since its not easy to recurit quality members in smaller clans.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •