Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Petetion for upcoming marathon games.

/signed

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by shibstorm View Post
    Hahahah
    All big clan members posting thing like
    "SC doesnt wanna give it to small clans this time. Maybe next time"
    Let me tell you something ,we ( small clan )did the hard work and enjoyed the reward.
    On the other hand you ( big clans ) just did few tasks and that's it you get all rewards.
    Am not complaining about that.

I just need fair chance of getting all tier rewards..
    When i know from the beginning im not getting the max points anyway how hard we try and that's demoralizing.
    No one stopping big clans, they will score over 75k anyway if the challenge is there.
    Just increase the cap 5 to 6k / player.
    How about doing the hard work of recruiting new players and running a successful large clan.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I don't think the challenge of getting 75K will change much, if the personal score is changed from 3K to 5K

25 highly active players or 15 highly active players ..

/Affront

I on the other hand think that it will change a lot:

You have a clan that has 15 active participants of the clan games - 15 people that each and every clan games score top (whatever the number is). As a CO I can be sure these people will score top whatever the amount is from the experience. Then we have another 15 members who score average 1k no matter what clan games (be it big ones or 1 day ones), because they simply don't have time/lust/will to do any more. The rest 15 members do a little because they aren't very active people.

15 people being able to score 45k + other 15 being able to score around 15k, that's 60k alotgether - the amount we usually score each clan games.

Now on the other hand, if the cap was 5k, those 15 devoted players, would already score 75k themselves, and the rest of the clan could do the minimum their families/duties/jobs allow them.

I find it rather selfish saying that "Oh, we don't have problem with it, so let's not change it" - it's not about someone getting advantage, it's about, the fact that smaller clans should have equal chance to get highest tears

The same way some players complain about:
    - time reductions in the laboratory because THEY had to spend days on COC farming and waiting
    - hoarders about other people's ability to get the special obstacles that they have and don't want others to have
    - wall price reduction, because they had to grind it
    - special books because they didn't have them when they were maxing their bases/heroes and now are useless to them
    - faster way of people advancing because THEY didn't have it back then
    - that they have time to create 5+ minis and actively play them, so everyone must have time/will to do the same
    - that they can/want to/are willing to/ recruit or want/have/enjoy bigger clans
    - clan games because it's easy for them so it shouldn't be easy for everyone..

Duh people, where is the compassion and love?!

Take CW as an example - do smaller clans, even 5 member clans, have the same opportunity as big ones to level their clan? Yes, they do, why should clan games be any different?

The only thing SC should do about the Clan games is develop a system where the rewards would scale with the amount of people in the clan:

Let me use upcoming clan games as an example:

Cap: 4k

15 or less people in the clan - 20k for the highest tear
    15-30 people in the clan - 35k for the highest tear
    30-40 people in the clan - 50k for the highest tear
    40+ people in the clan - 65k for the highest tear
    Last edited by MasterEdy; February 13th, 2018 at 01:55 PM.
    Co-leader and co-founder of SLOVAK BROTHERS #2RJ2YCGR
    Lvl 217, TH 12, maxing everything again
    Actively played for about 3,5 years, started about 4,5 years ago.
    It's internet... Don't you dare to disagree with someone...

Quote Originally Posted by Somethingnotalreadypicked View Post
    How about doing the hard work of recruiting new players and running a successful large clan.
    Family and friends clan with multiple accounts/person and successful at war and all have jobs.

How much work we have to do to adjust with the faulty system?

Maximum 50 people are allowed in a clan not means i have to gather 50 player to run a successful clan.
    Straight forward not giving us no option is just rude.

With SC's sloth like response hopefully someday we will get what we want..

Banned
    I am in a small/medium size clan. The highest tier will not be achievable for my clan, because even the 50K tiers are not reachable by my clan.

But to let bigger size clan experience something that we smaller clans called "burnt out", I am okay with current max individual points.

I know for 40-50 members clan will easily reach it. I am looking at medium size clan whete members are around 30-40. Let's see whether they will feel the burnt out after another 2 Marathon Games.

Centennial Club
    /signed

Definitely needed for all clans under the necessary 25 for this one.

Main TH10 | Lvl 151 | Leader of Crooked Lines | Highest Cups 5144 | BK 40 AQ 40
    Minis - Echo: TH9 | Kaeliix: rushed TH10
    Credit to Planck for the awesome signature.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I on the other hand think that it will change a lot:

You have a clan that has 15 active participants of the clan games - 15 people that each and every clan games score top (whatever the number is). As a CO I can be sure these people will score top whatever the amount is from the experience. Then we have another 15 members who score average 1k no matter what clan games (be it big ones or 1 day ones), because they simply don't have time/lust/will to do any more. The rest 15 members do a little because they aren't very active people.

15 people being able to score 45k + other 15 being able to score around 15k, that's 60k alotgether - the amount we usually score each clan games.

Now on the other hand, if the cap was 5k, those 15 devoted players, would already score 75k themselves, and the rest of the clan could do the minimum their families/duties/jobs allow them.

I find it rather selfish saying that "Oh, we don't have problem with it, so let's not change it" - it's not about someone getting advantage, it's about, the fact that smaller clans should have equal chance to get highest tears

The same way some players complain about:
    - time reductions in the laboratory because THEY had to spend days on COC farming and waiting
    - hoarders about other people's ability to get the special obstacles that they have and don't want others to have
    - wall price reduction, because they had to grind it
    - special books because they didn't have them when they were maxing their bases/heroes and now are useless to them
    - faster way of people advancing because THEY didn't have it back then
    - that they have time to create 5+ minis and actively play them, so everyone must have time/will to do the same
    - that they can/want to/are willing to/ recruit or want/have/enjoy bigger clans
    - clan games because it's easy for them so it shouldn't be easy for everyone..

Duh people, where is the compassion and love?!

Take CW as an example - do smaller clans, even 5 member clans, have the same opportunity as big ones to level their clan? Yes, they do, why should clan games be any different?

The only thing SC should do about the Clan games is develop a system where the rewards would scale with the amount of people in the clan:

Let me use upcoming clan games as an example:

Cap: 4k

15 or less people in the clan - 20k for the highest tear
    15-30 people in the clan - 35k for the highest tear
    30-40 people in the clan - 50k for the highest tear
    40+ people in the clan - 65k for the highest tear
    I would rather have the individual cap at 1000
    I will be more fine with highest tier at 25K as compared to 75K (3 days clan Games instead of 7 days).

Shorter games, less clouds, same for small/medium/big clans, no burnt out, everyone's happy.

Let's not increase the individual cap. As it will makes bigger clans unsatisfied and asked for higher cap. And one day we find ourselves dealing with 10000 individual cap and 250K highest tier points.

I kind of agree with the ideas that by keeping the max to be a lower number, it should compel the other persons to push up their personal max also.

In our last game, we got only around 51k points. Not because we ran out of people but because the people stopped working on the points once max was reached.

By keeping the clan max higher and the personal max lower (as it is right now), hopefully we can see those other members make their push to help the clan.

/signed.
    Quality matters..

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Somethingnotalreadypicked View Post
    Giving a chance to smaller clans to get max tier by incresing the cap don't really undermine the hard work of bigger clan.Why should bigger worry if smaller clan too are getting the rewards for their hard work?They should instead mind their own business and focus on thier own clan games instead.Increasing the cap will give smaller clan a chance to reach max tier.But they still have to put extra effort by doing 5k.While in bigger clans its easier to reach max tier with most members doing 1-1.5k.