Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Should the rep system be changed?

It won't allow you to give negative rep without a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Dharmaraj View Post
    Yes, Same with me.

And for no reason

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights

I have had some negative rep but it's been a long time. I've never had a revenge negative rep but if I did, I would report it. Rules say it won't be tolerated. I don't know what that means but maybe Ajax can tell us more.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights

Negative reputation is definitely a touchy subject for some. I've already mentioned my own experience after giving negative reputation so I won't get into that.

As far as my own receipt of negative reputation? Brought out some paranoia I guess. After having never received negative reputation I received 4 downvotes in a matter of days. Seemed to me I was being targeted by what I guessed was a clique of friends. I reported it obviously, but it was likely just paranoia on my own part.

Like I've said before: negative reputation results in hurt feelings. Don't do it.
    I finally figured out how to edit my signature. You DON'T click on "my profile." Just click on settings. Weird.

Forum Superstar
    I'm going to report all the positive reputation I've received because let's be honest, I don't deserve any of it.

365 days for He, 366 days for She and 1 day for We. Know what I mean?
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindHaze View Post
    I'm going to report all the positive reputation I've received because let's be honest, I don't deserve any of it.
    Those haven't been given because of What you think.
    Last edited by Sammydict; 2 Days Ago at 05:09 AM.
    "...and the fairy tale continues",Roger Federer on 20th Grand Slam

Hotel Paddington: [A custom TvM]
    Is now Live!
    SigPic Courtesy: DragonX101

Quote Originally Posted by BlindHaze View Post
    How about I just give a few negatives to balance it out?
    We Are All Witness.

There was a time when I used to ask a mod to take a look, every time I received a negative rep. Hoping to revert it so that I can maintain my online reputation in a positive way.
    And then one day, I lost everything I gained just coz of some reps (10-15) I gave away to friends, and I received some (10-15) undeserved positive ones from friends.

That day, it made me feel so bad, I decided not to visit Forums anymore.
    But, one of my very good friend here told me.
    " You receive reps from someone you don't even know, when you are doing something good, continue doing it. What matters is self happiness and satisfaction about helping others by being a good forumer and posting a quality post"

That changed my mind completely from care for reps to don't care about reps.
    That day I disabled rep from my profile and till date it's still disabled. I've received a couple of negative rep just coz I spoke against others opinion (disagreement), but I didn't even report it to a mod. And I didn't even care to look at who gave me a negative rep. I've gained half of the reps I've lost in a span of 2 months ( obviously not given by friends).
    Life gets easier when you stop caring about every single thing you come across on the internet..
    Good luck.
    Last edited by Lady Maverick; 2 Days Ago at 07:40 AM.

Townhall 11, Level- 207 , BK- 50 , AQ-50 , GW 20.
    1000+ war stars. Trophies PB- 6027.
    Read Forum Rules ->
    here

Yep, I agree