Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Whats with the stupid potions supercell 😡

Whats with the stupid potions supercell 😡

So im relativley new to these forums, posted my first post the other day about high lev th10s matching th11s in wars, simce then we have had 3 wars, we have no engineered bases in our team but always get matched with at least 2/3 engineerd bases, to add insult to injury the engineerd bases have got rediculalsy stronger because super cell had this genieous idea to invent a potion that maxes troops to lab lev, so now they dont even have to max there troops, just there labs, can anyone tell me is this just me thinking supercell have really dropped a clanger on this one or is my rant justified? Seems to me like supercell are promoting people to engineer there bases and hit the boost teoops to max lev potion, all the hard work and graft thats gone into my near max th10 gets obliverated in 3 mins flat by some guy near the bottom of the oponants war log using a jumped up troop potion, supercell needs to fix this and fast, i find this very frustrating that the years ive put into this game are now powerless to people who rush th and lab and throw a potion at it!!! And breathe, rant over!!

Power Potion is only really useful for rushers or people that recently upgraded their town hall. Engineers, at least the ones that I have come across, have already maxed their war troops of choice. The power potion wouldn't really help them (unless they decided to mix it up and use a different troop combo).
    Last edited by Himewad; February 9th, 2018 at 09:44 PM.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Centennial Club
    Totaly agree this is ridiculous, 3 wars in a row my max th10 40-40 is matched with a TH11, so what I have done I did use one book to upgrade my town hall, the last book won for the lab and then I didn't do anything else so I use power potion in war.

I agree that SC should change that, but there was no need to post a new thread about this. There are enough thread about this already

Thanks to Planck for the cool sig!
    Get your own signature from him here

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SamGratleQ View Post
    Totaly agree this is ridiculous, 3 wars in a row my max th10 40-40 is matched with a TH11, so what I have done I did use one book to upgrade my town hall, the last book won for the lab and then I didn't do anything else so I use power potion in war.
    The war MM is clan v clan not versus your mirror.

Forum Elder
    As long as their heroes are high they'll trash your base anyway because as Himewad said, engineers always have their troop choice maxed anyway, so its really not changing anything.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    As long as their heroes are high they'll trash your base anyway because as Himewad said, engineers always have their troop choice maxed anyway, so its really not changing anything.
    I disagree we just lost a war thanks to a base using this potion it without doubt gives clans a unfair advantage in wars

BakusClasher
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    I disagree we just lost a war thanks to a base using this potion it without doubt gives clans a unfair advantage in wars
    On the contrary, I find its used to open a wide variety of attacks formally unavailable previously. I prefer this for and against wars

I agree with OP. Im a fresh TH9 and these power potions allowed me to help my clan at wars. From position 12 I could 3 star a full TH9 at position 5. The true is.... SC tell us they want make players progress faster and up their TH tasting these potions, but at the other hands, they feed those who exploit the system for their own good.

I mean... Im a fresh TH9... I go to war twice a week. Every week I have at my disposal 2 power potions and a hero book. I love it!!!! I can progress faster my heros and use my gold/elixir to up my walls... no need to up my troops. No need to maximize and go to TH10 until my heroes reach lvl 30. I will sit here and eat everything thats mom SC puts on table... TNX

Those who dont max their bases to get good wars sure are getting beneficts from these potions. And having a 6 day/week clan games(more tiers and more potions to everyone)they are loving this.
    Last edited by DDPJR75; February 10th, 2018 at 12:24 AM.

Forum Elder
    Power potions are of the most benefit to those that are not engineers. The new potions reward people that upgrade their town halls rather than sitting at lower levels and avoiding the upgrade button. Engineers already prioritized troop upgrades. Power potions benefit people that rush or have recently upgraded their town hall.