Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this app on Google play against the ToS?

Is this app on Google play against the ToS?

Why is there no list of apps available on Google Play that'll get you banned? If they are illegal why is Google hosting them? Now I can see that somebody installing third party hacks from illegal sources is doing something wrong but if there's anything illegal on Google Play then Google is doing something wrong. The least players deserve is to be aware that there's something they should not install from a legal source if they want to play Clash of Clans in a blacklisted store.

<app details redacted>
    Last edited by Ajax; February 8th, 2018 at 04:03 PM.

The apps arent illegal, you just get banned by coc if you use them.

Thanks to Planck for the cool sig!
    Get your own signature from him here

Forum All-Star
    Just because an app goes against the TOS doesn’t mean that it is against the law to download. It only violates SC rules. There is nothing illegal about that app. My advice would be not download anything that directly affects CoC.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Enderwizzard View Post
    The apps arent illegal, you just get banned by coc if you use them.
    "just"

heh

:-)

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Its look like a fake app like those hundreds of app promising u 999999999 gold elixir and gems😂

If there is a store app blacklist to refer to it would keep you away from them. There should be an official Supercell helper app the checks for installed apps it does not approve of to help you uninstall them.
    Last edited by Wiut; February 8th, 2018 at 01:03 PM.

How do you expect Google to cross check every app against the tos of every other to know if it breaks the other apps tos?Even if they were able to do that what gives one app more importance than the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Somethingnotalreadypicked View Post
    How do you expect Google to cross check every app against the tos of every other to know if it breaks the other apps tos?Even if they were able to do that what gives one app more importance than the other?
    By searching the store and testing if they work then building and updated blacklist like an antivirus. Supercell should have a no-no installed app detector helper app uninstaller.

Quote Originally Posted by shreyasbela2233 View Post
    Its look like a fake app like those hundreds of app promising u 999999999 gold elixir and gems😂
    I would't know if it works, I've spent almost $3000 on CoC and don't want anybody installing things that'll get me banned. I have a young niece who loves to commandeer my phone and tablet. Which is why an official no-no installed app detector by Supercell should make you aware of them with push notifications and a built-in uninstaller.
    Last edited by Wiut; February 8th, 2018 at 01:16 PM.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiut View Post
    By searching the store and testing if they work then building and updated blacklist like an antivirus. Supercell should have a no-no installed app detector helper app uninstaller.
    It’s not needed. ANY app that directly affects the game is against TOS. It is common sense. If you see an app that will give you any kind of advantage in CoC then it’s against TOS. They tell you very clearly in TOS what is a violation and what punishments could be. It’s a shame more players don’t actually read the TOS, a legally binding agreement.