Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stop Speak Support!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MissBehaving View Post
    I've never heard of the reporting function doing anything other than silencing a player for x amount of time if enough reports are received in a certain time frame so this is good information. Thank you for that.

Unfortunately, kicking a problem hoodie out is not necessarily a long term permanent fix. That person can easily return or request to return if your hood ever recruits for new players. Leaders need the ability to permanently ban a player from re-entering the hood.
    Or in the cases I am talking about, go to another hood and repeat unbelievable sexual harassment of gamers.

When we are talking about a male player posing as a teenage girl, then revealing themselves to be male, then launching into vile tirades of a sexual nature on and off the game to hood neighbours, a more permanent solution that’s booting them out or closing your hood is required.

I applaud any move to recognise and remove bullying or bad behaviour from the game, but in extreme cases there needs to be proper clear process and solution to deal with such miscreants!
    Steve
    Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2
    Broken the mystical 100 champions league golds “Team first, my barn is your barn”
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players

Centennial Club
    Great input from a lot of knowledgeable players.

I posted a thread in NH Discussion related to this topic, so my apologies in advance for the similarities in my comments here.

As has already been pointed out, we need a means of permanently blocking a player from our NHs. Expecting all the Elders and above who might be able to accept newbies to all remember certain farms, and/or certain names, which can easily be changed, is a fairly flawed starting point for NH security. Having to change the structure of your hood to invite only, or a higher than desired minimum level to join penalizes the NH rather than the offener. All these "solutions" are just work arounds to handle what SC should be fixing directly. Again, we need a means to permanently ban a player from our NHs.

Also, while contacting Support is certainly better than nothing, from my own personal experience it was a waste of time. They want screen shots you didn't know to take at the time, and worst of all, they want the player's game ID. That is not available to anyone, friended or not, unless the player involved chooses to voluntarily give it to you. So, if Support can't act without the ID, and you can't get the ID with the offender volunteering the info, the reported violation is dead in the water right off the bat. Solution? We need a means of permanently blocking a player from our NHs.

Here's hoping a real solution is made available sooner rather than later, and thanks for listening.

And what if Kids or Players who thinks its fun to hit the Report Button ? Such things already happened to Players, by crazy Players who make fun out of it 😞

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    ...I know a couple of hood leaders who have encountered a player with a particularly vile tendency to unpleasant sexual comments and questions. This was reported to support, and I have discussed this at length with a very helpful moderator on here, this player continues to play the game and post on the forum both looking for players and neighborhoods with multiple farms...
    I'm stunned by the above revelation. And I must be careful not to reveal the name of my neighborhood to anyone here because one of you is behaving very badly.

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    Or in the cases I am talking about, go to another hood and repeat unbelievable sexual harassment of gamers.

When we are talking about a male player posing as a teenage girl, then revealing themselves to be male, then launching into vile tirades of a sexual nature on and off the game to hood neighbours, a more permanent solution that’s booting them out or closing your hood is required.

I applaud any move to recognise and remove bullying or bad behaviour from the game, but in extreme cases there needs to be proper clear process and solution to deal with such miscreants!
    Thank you Steve for sharing the above creepy behavior. I will be vigilant and be on the lookout for miscreants such as The Shameful One Who Shall Not Be Named Publicly.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; February 8th, 2018 at 07:46 AM.
    Lynn, 6-19-18, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

Happy Forum Anniversary to Mod Cowslips
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...6#post11749026

Fresh Spawn
    hello admin my farm banned vhy

Fresh Spawn

Report vs visit button

Is there a way to put a little more space between the visit & report button or maybe put the report button in the house where the neighborhood member list is? I know I have accidentally hit the report button when I actually want the visit button. OOPS, I use the conversation tab to the left of my farm to visit my friends in my neighborhood, this is the area that gets me in trouble. I hope that helps clarify my issue.
    Thank you
    Last edited by CarolynS; February 13th, 2018 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Additional info

Centennial Club
    Hi nick, I got reported by mistake last week, one of my hood members child got onto their phone and pressed report instead of visit, she couldn’t apologise enough. My hood members were horrified when they saw my name up in red saying reported. No harm done thankfully, and I’m still here playing the great game with my friendly fab hood. 👍