Thread: Train soldiers button not appearing after capturing resource bases

Centennial Club

Exclamation Train soldiers button not appearing after capturing resource bases

After we attacked a resource base, the "train soldiers" (+) doesn't appear as it after attacking other bases.

Its always been that way, not sure why, maybe someone can shed light
    STORM FORCE
    #90PRQRJY

Pro Member
    That's becuz right after U beat a Res Base, U go into that Res Base (to manage layout). And that button only available when U're at home base.

Normal Raids (all except Res Bases) end up visiting Home base, that's why U see the "reinforce troops" button right after attacks.
    Main: lvl 65, HQ 22, VP 1095+ (Record 1121, #14200).
    Statues: TD 32-13-13, TH 33, GBE 42-17-17-16-16-16.

#2: lvl 41, HQ 17, VP 350+.
    Statues: TD 20, TH 30, GBE 36-17-16-16-15, RR 41.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhon1990 View Post
    That's becuz right after U beat a Res Base, U go into that Res Base (to manage layout). And that button only available when U're at home base.

Normal Raids (all except Res Bases) end up visiting Home base, that's why U see the "reinforce troops" button right after attacks.
    Perhaps, but when you move back to the map it should be appearing again but it doesn't. It will appears again only if you will go back to your home base and to the map again.

In any case, it something which they need to fix I think.

Centennial Club
    I've tested this out in another way. If you attack a base, lose troops, click on 'scout base' and go back to the main map, the button disappears. It seems whenever you go into another base, the button goes away.

I wouldn't say it's a bug, I'd lean more towards one of those quality of life fixes (unless it was stated somewhere that it would always be on that screen). That being said, it would be nice if it was always on that screen if you were missing troops that could be loaded (ie, not from a landing craft being upgraded)
    Ace #8GPVG0CV8 | BrigadierII
    HQ 22
    | XP 65 | VP 961
    TD 32; 13; 13; 13 | TH 31 | GBE 42; 17; 17; 17; 16

When you loose all your troops then the button is there, doesnt make sense to me.

Centennial Club
    Because you don't defeat the base. It only happens when you defeat it and click 'go here'
    Ace #8GPVG0CV8 | BrigadierII
    HQ 22
    | XP 65 | VP 961
    TD 32; 13; 13; 13 | TH 31 | GBE 42; 17; 17; 17; 16

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Longie View Post
    I've tested this out in another way. If you attack a base, lose troops, click on 'scout base' and go back to the main map, the button disappears. It seems whenever you go into another base, the button goes away.

I wouldn't say it's a bug, I'd lean more towards one of those quality of life fixes (unless it was stated somewhere that it would always be on that screen). That being said, it would be nice if it was always on that screen if you were missing troops that could be loaded (ie, not from a landing craft being upgraded)
    Perhaps, but this button was made for some reason and it just doesn't fulfil his purpose after attacking a resource base.