Thread: Voice bar mic.

Voice bar mic.

Hello supercell i am your fan player,playing clash royale,clash of clan and hay day... but more prefere first two game,and i would like you make microphone behind icon for smilesicon in chat bar....I like to heared voice of my players in clan And when i drive i car its hard to writte to some one,so dangerous... easy way is to send voice!

My name is Aleksandar,my nick in game is "Coa" in cr, and "Coa bata" in coc.

I hope that you will accept my ideas!

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Coabata92 View Post
    Hello supercell i am your fan player,playing clash royale,clash of clan and hay day... but more prefere first two game,and i would like you make microphone behind icon for smilesicon in chat bar....I like to heared voice of my players in clan And when i drive i car its hard to writte to some one,so dangerous... easy way is to send voice!

My name is Aleksandar,my nick in game is "Coa" in cr, and "Coa bata" in coc.

I hope that you will accept my ideas!
    I really hope you're not playing clash while driving. That's very irresponsible of you...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I really hope you're not playing clash while driving. That's very irresponsible of you...
    Lol so true, and besides I doubt he even knows if it's open to abuse.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by RageShy111 View Post
    Lol so true, and besides I doubt he even knows if it's open to abuse.
    Totally agree

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Op sorry its a really bad idea no thanks