Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aussie rules looking for active chatty farmers

Aussie rules looking for active chatty farmers

Our current hoodies don’t need to chat much as they are self sufficient now. I’m recruiting to to get the chat happening again in the hood.

We would love some chatty active Southern Hemisphere players .we are an Adult only international commonsense hood conversations can turn to poor taste and bad jokes quite quickly, jump on in and have some fun. (English speaking only). In saying that we all have lives out side of hayday so don't expect chat all day long.

We are a hood that acknowledges not everyone is self sufficient yet and we are happy to help. Ask for help on your boat, trucks and town even if you're not in the derby. If we have it we will help, no guarantees but you won't know unless you ask. We don't want any bludgers though who want want want and never offer help.

If you are in the derby we ask that you do 9 tasks of 300 points or more, everyone in the derby is made elder so they can trash tasks. We don't hold tasks for you and we don't put time limits on when you need to start and finish derby. First in first served. If you time out or delete a task you must do a 10th. Those of us in the derby take it seriously we aim to finish top 3 every week to get the extra prizes. We leave the hugs (revives) for our hoodies on a hug task.

When it comes to donations it's like most things in the hood you won't know unless you ask, so ask for what ever donations you want.

So if you think you want to come over and have a play we would love to add some new crazies to our farmily.
    If you are prepared to chat please don’t waste your time with us.
    #2U0UUP2L

Aussie Rules
    Blue dog yellow circle
    Last edited by kmonaghan01; June 10th, 2018 at 04:56 AM.

Derby day, join now before it starts ��

You don’t have to be in derby to be in our hood, you just need to help out and have fun. See you soon

I was looking at your hood last week. Looks fun...am sarcastic ....but very generous in HD. Pulled 4,000 this week in HD, but the type expect others to do the same. I am one of two males in my hood, and the infighting is loathesome,...I stay out of it, but ppl quitting, quitting/rejoining....no thx. Looking for good, fun, strong hood.

LVL120 (with a LVL60 as my 'feeder farm).

You are full now...but msg me here or kk3vyn at Y! (replace the 3 with an E).

Did you get my message on here

We are looking for farmers who’s first language is English

You’ve still got time to join before this weeks derby

2 spots left

We are at 29 strong now, would love to have a full hood

We have one spot left, we are waiting for you. Can kick some out of my hood if you want to bring friends