Thread: Giant Cannon Gearup

Giant Cannon Gearup

I would like if SC will add a new gearup of Giant Cannon to one of the Cannon of Main Village.....it would be an awesome gearup....

Forum Veteran
    Sitting on the strawberry swing/Singapore
    No
    10nopes

And that's how you ruin the game
    COC: Co-leader of a lvl 12 clan:PLANET HULK! TH9, playing since 2014, Lvl 138 Maxer! MV PB: 3270
    ​BH6 BB PB: 2981 BK: 30 AQ: 21 BM: 5
    CR: Lvl 12, 3 SECOND PEKKAS BACK PLS!!! PB: 4554
    Rip CR Forums
    http://communityroyale.com/ <--Join here!

Umm...nope. no. No thanks. Let's not turn an inoffensive regular cannon into something equal to an eagle.

Gol are already taking a huge hit from the 3x eagle damage, now add in a big cannon that just shoots through it and hits my bowlers or whatever in behind and I don't even see the point in em anymore. Not to mention the devastation it would wreck on my hard farmed royals...

Centennial Club
    Make it temporary. Like the prototype defenses in boom beach. To get it back again, you need to pay a certain amount of gold, and the giant cannon will last for 1 week or something.

Otherwise it would just be a disaster for attacks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjackiechan View Post
    Make it temporary. Like the prototype defenses in boom beach. To get it back again, you need to pay a certain amount of gold, and the giant cannon will last for 1 week or something.

Otherwise it would just be a disaster for attacks.
    Are you crazy? 1 week is enough for the multitude of people to quit, so this is the worst idea I've heard this whole week, which is saying something.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Op thats not how gear ups work and as we all know the next gear up will be tbe mortar for the main base