Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1* wins most times in BH7 now?

I've been collecting stats for my layout I am using on 3 separate accounts. The only thing that differs on them today are wall levels. This is what I am seeing collectively

0 stars 28
    1 star 58
    2 stars 77
    3 stars 1

17% of the time against my base I can win with a 1 star.
    35% of the time I could possibly win with a 1 star if my percentage is better than their percentage.
    47.5% of the time I won't win with a 1 star regardless.

Hence, this is why I always shoot for the 2 star. Much to the disapproval of many, archers for me are nearly able to always get a safe 2 star. Using my base, if I were to always get 66% 2 star, then I would win 77% of the time. Unfortunately, archers for me are rarely able to break 60% for me.
    Last edited by Shadrach777; February 6th, 2018 at 04:08 PM.

Pro Member
    Hovering around 4500 trophies. One star bases never win at this trophy range.

A lot of my battles are won on higher % 2 stars.

Centennial Club
    I’m at 4300 and I still wince in anticipation with 69% 2 Star.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrach777 View Post
    ... Much to the disapproval of many, archers for me are nearly able to always get a safe 2 star. Using my base, if I were to always get 66% 2 star, then I would win 77% of the time. Unfortunately, archers for me are rarely able to break 60% for me.
    Noticed this too during the end of last season. Archer based attacks were almost 100% 2-star, rarely never above 60%. Very consistent attack strategy. At least against the base I use.

Quote Originally Posted by Gweo View Post
    Noticed this too during the end of last season. Archer based attacks were almost 100% 2-star, rarely never above 60%. Very consistent attack strategy. At least against the base I use.
    Which is exactly why I love it when archers attack my base. I can almost always get in the 60-70% range using Minion Drops.
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////