Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arose - A TH10 DE Specialty base

Quote Originally Posted by Zegaloft View Post
    I don't know if this one is overlooked or taken into account but the northern side of the base has questionable air coverage. Could possibly be enough for a Baby Drag or a few Minions to create a decent funnel.
    Yes indeed the northside doesnt have a lot of air coverage, this hasnt changed anything for me as people still attack from the south for whatever reason although I have though about moving archer towers topside aswell as AD - if I do run into any issue I will update the base thanks for your feedback, i'm definitely a bit rusty with this, ill be sure to use the feedback given to improve this design and make future designs better.
    Last edited by TheShadow626; February 2nd, 2018 at 06:12 PM.

Veri gud stuff m9. Is it everything proof and will I win defenses and save de every single time?

Cheers tanks!
    My TH9 DE Protection Base (Crows) : https://goo.gl/tMhFnK

Max TH11 : Co Leader - War Snipers 2.4

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodi View Post
    Veri gud stuff m9. Is it everything proof and will I win defenses and save de every single time?

Cheers tanks!
    It's whatever you want it to be

Daaaas pretty nice. But does it beat air attacks from north?
    Last edited by Orion328; March 23rd, 2018 at 01:34 AM.
    [TH9-F] Inkstar

Sigpic by Aphrodi
    TH9 Lvl 108 | Clanless

List of BD Addicts, In Order
    When I die, I want "Humble" to be written on my grave.

Banned
    Lol everybody has always got something negative to say. There is no unbeatable base and he never said it was..as far as solid it looks like a fairly good base

Quote Originally Posted by Orion328 View Post
    Daaaas pretty nice. But does it beat air attacks from north?
    Sure loons will run through the top easily, but because of the trash buildings placed the other troops will end up walking around instead of towards the center, unless you funnel it ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by Pekkaforhire View Post
    Lol everybody has always got something negative to say. There is no unbeatable base and he never said it was..as far as solid it looks like a fairly good base
    Exactly! people need to stop focusing on the negative of a base and see what its actually made to defend against - otherwise no one should post a base if for example everyone judged an anti lalo base against ground attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow626 View Post
    Sure loons will run through the top easily, but because of the trash buildings placed the other troops will end up walking around instead of towards the center, unless you funnel it ofcourse

Exactly! people need to stop focusing on the negative of a base and see what its actually made to defend against - otherwise no one should post a base if for example everyone judged an anti lalo base against ground attacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekkaforhire View Post
    Not trying to downplay it. It seems super strong from an anti-ground standpoint. I was just curious about its performance.
    [TH9-F] Inkstar

Sigpic by Aphrodi
    TH9 Lvl 108 | Clanless

List of BD Addicts, In Order
    When I die, I want "Humble" to be written on my grave.

Does this still working in 2019?

Millennial Club
    Good if someone attacks from the bottom but if an attacker has enough skill they can easily reach the DE storage from the inlet into the base at 10:00 and 2:00. All you need to do is funnel a little bit and the troops should walk down that inlet where ranged troops can pick off the storage. Of course from this angle getting to the TH is more difficult though.
    Last edited by GodlyMortal; May 23rd, 2019 at 05:18 AM.

Millennial Club
    Decent...but definitely not anti laloon. The one screen shot where someone used loons they had the wrong comp. laloonian or aqwalk laloonian would smoke this base.

The good thing is that not many people use air or use air correctly.