Page 63 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: [One And Only] Special Lunar New Year Obstacle 2018

2 Fortunes 1 Fireworks
    TH12 - lvl206 - 298k FIN - Oct2012 - 12 Okt + 3 mos
    Gold Grab - 2bn
    Elixir Escapade - 2bn
    Heroic Heist - 23.97m +3,52
    BH8 - PB 4329

Nothing on my village with a spawner base. I also removed some normal obstacles to be sure this two new obstacles spawn in my village but nothing. I am getting worried

Nothing still.
    Quote Originally Posted by applepie04 View Post
    Better yet, they should give us a "Book of Please Teach me How to Farm so I can Upgrade my Walls"

Lady Maverick
    When you realize it's a Valentines Week.
    And a Fortune tree insults you by saying...

I found my Valentine, You better find yours!!!

Nothing on my village with a spawner base. I also removed some normal obstacles to be sure this two new obstacles spawn in my village but nothing. I am getting worried

Quote Originally Posted by SkullCracker View Post
    Greeting fellow clashers! Just wondering if any obstacle collectors have had any luck getting the lunar obstacles? I haven't received any as of yet. I've been in contact with SC with no luck. I finally removed 12 of my old obstacles I've been saving over the last 4 years, ( a fact that really burns me up) and still no luck. I believe I have 49 holiday obstacles left with plenty of space to spawn.
    yes, many of us have got a fw spawned while having a spawner base with 50+ obstacles. If you could only go through previous pages of this thread you wouldn't had to delete those 12 obstacles.

Quote Originally Posted by dvegas View Post
    I'd show you a picture of my base but cant seem to do it from Imgur on an iPad. Any tips would be great. Got 60+ obstacles on a fringe spawn base with a fire cracker special lunar obstacle.
    In that case sharing your player tag will also help

Nothing at all on one account and 1 tree on another :\

I'm somewhat heartened to hear that its not just me. Not to share the misery but in hopes that maybe they'll either keep them spawning longer or bump up the rate to compensate.

I didn't get any until I removed some of my 30+ seasonal obstacles. Moments later I had a tree and a fireworks stash.

Something has changed with seasonal obstacles

Good morning,

I have read some posts about this on the forum but no official reply from supercell yet. The lunar event has been going on for more then a week now, and many people have still to get their first seasonal obstacle. Something has changed in the spawning mechanic.
    Normally I would wait untill supercell has fixed an issue but I know how long that usually takes and I fear the lunar event won't last that long.

I and many others have been saving these special obstacles for years now, I would hate to miss out on these lunar ones!

Can anybody from supercell please say if this is going to be fixed in time?

Thanks in advance!